White Rat - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White Rat

Unregistered
    What is violating TOS that there are deletions? If SV is the topic merely asking for Housams in car video will prove its truthfulness. I haven't seen anything to violate TOS so I would like to actually know what rule did those posts violate? Thank you in advance for letting us know.

Unregistered
    This doesn’t make sense I guess from previous posts being deleted.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still the same couple of outsiders trying to make it sound like they know what really happened around here. JS you've been told just enough true information to make you believe the lies it's surrounded by. EH hasn't done anything criminal, but you will always believe he has. Is he a bad Chief? Yes. Is he egotistical, and wrong about a lot? Yes. Is he a criminal? No.

The people who have been fired are trying their hardest to make everyone else see them as victims when really they just couldn't give up the corrupt ways of previous administrations.

It's time for this admin to go and it's unfortunately gonna be Chip or DA neither are a good choice but chips better. Regardless the corruption of days past are gone and no matter how much they cry about it the days of bribing people with the info in a little black book are over. The days of double dipping on the clock are over. The days of stealing something just because "I'm the law" are over.
    Not a criminal? He lied under oath. Others have been fired for less yet he’s still there ruining more lives.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123