White Rat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Rat

Car XX

White Rat

Does anyone remember when the White Rat was on the beach falsifying timesheets, shaking down businesses, and keeping notes like his daddy did?

What about JS and her infatuation with a convicted murderer? I wonder if anyone in her life is jealous of her psuedo love affair with the murdering scumbag.

Unregistered

How cute

Awww look at Haines trying to say something mean about the guy that is working him over. The “white rat” along with joe Z is exposing Haines for the liar he is. The thing that is most telling is that Haines has to come on here and make unfounded comments about an opponent to his savior Morgan. Very childish. If Haines has anything on him at the beach it would be out. Nice try fat boy I bet this little outburst will cost you in the public eye.

We need to sit back and dial in Conjuring Justice. Your mojo is gone Eric. The only thing you had was everyone was scared. Now they aren’t.

I wonder if the cornhole fantasy with the Viking goddess diminished when not a single shot was fired from her gun? Lol. How pathetic.

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember when a chief deputy campaigned on duty? Then to show he was a strong type A male personality he blamed his daughter like a little girl! How pathetic this guy is. He will blame his own child to avoid accepting responsibility for doing wrong.

This dude is a coward and his family hangs their heads in shame knowing they are stuck with the most hated guy in Escambia county.

Maybe he gets his “drink on” all the time to try and forget.

Unregistered
    EH doesn’t have a chance with PN believe it or not but plenty of people like him I personally do not However he was a good supervisor.

Unregistered
    EH is a lying pos that’s never done real cop work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EH doesn’t have a chance with PN believe it or not but plenty of people like him I personally do not However he was a good supervisor.
    Exactly why Haines hates him. Jealousy is a ugly thing.

Unregistered
    I'm not EH. I can't stand him. He's everything you said, but I started this thread to trigger the two or three people here.i hate you all as much as I hate him. You just proved how few of you there are.

To those of you with a radio number higher than 200, don't worth about this BS page. It's about 3 people posting all the time. A crazy woman in love with a murderer, a former Sgt who bought his stripes and never looked out for anybody but himself, and a fired liar who is mad at the world.

This admin will be gone soon, just keep doing your job

Hahahahahahaha.

Unregistered
    Hahaha it's Eric if not it's the brown nose extraordinaire Andy because they both hate each other because David only has room for one nose at a time. And that's the truth ask anyone. Both try and stab each other in the back every day but David can't decide who he loves the most. And just so you know it isn't the same people getting on here it's a whole department who are tired of you and the other corrupt admin who keep abusing your power and treating others like crap. There are more of us that you. I have not talked to one single deputy, Sargent, lieutenant at this place who agree or back anyone in the admin. And we all have a lot of family members who are voters. Most of the admin don't even know how to be cops let alone run a sheriff department.

Unregistered
    The only people on here that are liars are you EH. Look in the mirror fat boy. Im sure you probably have intelll look up my ip address. Who cares

Unregistered
    I hope one day you SIR lose everything. EH maybe you will wear those silver braclets one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast