Haines again

Thread: Haines again

Unregistered

Haines again

So Haines gets to go to another deposition. This is the part where he gets to commit more perjury. I wonder if he ever thinks his desire to ruin people to be right has caused his demise. Oh yeah by the way............what is going on with UWF and Haines. He screws up everywhere he goes and mistreats everyone. I am so glad he is t my creator. I guess some people admire him. Maybe Mindy could say why she admires him so much.

Unregistered
    Has this got anything to do with Jimmie Staley's Dec. 10 submission in "Conjuring Justice?"

Unregistered
    MY “I’m your creation” 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

Unregistered
    EH is a liar and an an adulterous scum bag.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    EH is a liar and an an adulterous scum bag.
    Just like his equally sexual deviant and dirty hemmroid soothing brother at SR.

https://conjuringjusticeblog.com/category/scott-haines/

Unregistered
    The Sheriff’s inability to make wise choices relating to key personnel in leadership positions is beyond unbelievable. Haines is one of many who are toxic or promoted beyond their ability. This place has about the worst reputation in law enforcement in the area. Other Sheriffs and area leaders can’t stand Haines and the Sheriff. Judges talk about their lunacy. We still have some good people but need relief

Unregistered
    You know Sheriff that you are a joke. Total joke.