Tony is a dancing fool - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You betcha boot licker!! You must be one of the Tony lackeys who does nothing all day and gets paid Go back under your rock dirtbag!
    Okee dokee, I work a 8hr shift in a specialized unit. Gives me plenty of time to go home, snack,rest and bang your lady with lots of stamina 🥒 unlike you who is worn out, goes to bed at 8pm to get up and do another 12 hr shift 😀

Unregistered
    Okee dokee, I work a 8hr shift in a specialized unit. Gives me plenty of time to go home, snack,rest and bang your lady with lots of stamina 🥒 unlike you who is worn out, goes to bed at 8pm to get up and do another 12 hr shift 😀
    Well there ya go! I nailed it! You are a piece of garbage who's a suck azz, little sniveling worm. Go suck off your mentor Tony.
    You might wear a badge but you're not cop...just a weasel!

Unregistered
    Well there ya go! I nailed it! You are a piece of garbage who's a suck azz, little sniveling worm. Go suck off your mentor Tony.
    You might wear a badge but you're not cop...just a weasel!
    Your an uptight cornhole!! So what if the guy danced on stage. Robocops like you expect your family to salute you. And your heroic stories are actually quite burning. Your lady rather wake up bow legged than hear your exaggerated stories. Dont worry you will be in bed soon!!!!

Unregistered
    Your an uptight cornhole!! So what if the guy danced on stage. Robocops like you expect your family to salute you. And your heroic stories are actually quite burning. Your lady rather wake up bow legged than hear your exaggerated stories. Dont worry you will be in bed soon!!!!
    And you are a suckazz weasel who thinks hes a real cop, but ya see cupcake, bso is a big joke, much like yourself and your pathetic sheriff Tony. The thing is you never worked in a real police department that has professional standards. Have you seen other chiefs of police doing a jiggaboo dance in public display? This isnt a dumb azz deputy doing this but the sheriff of a 6200+ employee agency making us all look like buffoons.
    Now go get a turkey and go chase down people to give it to you jagoff !

Unregistered
    Hey weasel, check out your post on the top of page 2 of the Christmas cards thread lol

Unregistered
    Hey weasel, check out your post on the top of page 2 of the Christmas cards thread lol
    Life must suck for those who constantly complain.. robocop your about 15 years late. Real police work ended long ago... just work your 12s rookie boy , get your rest and bang your old lady more than the 2x a month your providing while so energy deprived and winded... those free slurpees and fast food meals 3x per shift and doing a number on your arteries in your little pee pee...

Unregistered
    I heard he wasn’t very smart, but I didn’t realize he was just plain dumb until I watched this video. What in the hell was Ron Desantis thinking?

Unregistered

Dont be a cheese eater

I'll take a dancing sheriff over 1 who stands in front of us during a swearing in ceremony and says"the days of the good old boys are done " 😀 the brings his boys over from fort Lauderdale.....

Unregistered
    I'll take a dancing sheriff over 1 who stands in front of us during a swearing in ceremony and says"the days of the good old boys are done " 😀 the brings his boys over from fort Lauderdale.....
    That was some funny stuff at the ceremony for sure!!! I will lead you like lions🦁😀

Unregistered
    I am in no way an Isreal supporter, he screwed up by bringing in his friends and letting them run havoc in the agency. I was so much hoping for more out of Tony, when he came in I was 100% behind him. Unfortunately, he has made so many bad decisions. What will he do if he's actually elected and has 4 years to really screw things up?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast