Tony is a dancing fool - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am in no way an Isreal supporter, he screwed up by bringing in his friends and letting them run havoc in the agency. I was so much hoping for more out of Tony, when he came in I was 100% behind him. Unfortunately, he has made so many bad decisions. What will he do if he's actually elected and has 4 years to really screw things up?
    Isreal was all about the friends and buddy program...and that sexy jailer was one hot tomales!!!!🥒🌈

Unregistered
    Okee dokee, I work a 8hr shift in a specialized unit. Gives me plenty of time to go home, snack,rest and bang your lady with lots of stamina 🥒 unlike you who is worn out, goes to bed at 8pm to get up and do another 12 hr shift 😀
    Shiit! I go to bed at 8am too. I got to get some HGH!

Unregistered
    Life must suck for those who constantly complain.. robocop your about 15 years late. Real police work ended long ago... just work your 12s rookie boy , get your rest and bang your old lady more than the 2x a month your providing while so energy deprived and winded... those free slurpees and fast food meals 3x per shift and doing a number on your arteries in your little pee pee...
    You guys bang your lady more than 2x a month? Lucky *******s!

Unregistered
    You guys bang your lady more than 2x a month? Lucky *******s!
    They are just going through the motions of attempting to provide 30 seconds of mediocre pleasure with a half limped noodle after working 4.. 12s .😀

Unregistered

Tonys man juice sluuurper angry 😠!!!!!!!

Lighten up Francis....just having fun...maybe if you had some moves your ole lady wouldn't be going through cases of batteries while your at work😄
    What I use on that skank you're married too and you're mother, doesn't need batteries SNOWFLAKE !!!!!!! Heee hawwww!
    PS How DOES EDI AMIN's taint taste after a day of prancing around like a fool and holding his own junk???

Unregistered

DOES PUMPKIN head tastes like cheese or chicken?????

Okee dokee, I work a 8hr shift in a specialized unit. Gives me plenty of time to go home, snack,rest and bang your lady with lots of stamina 🥒 unlike you who is worn out, goes to bed at 8pm to get up and do another 12 hr shift 😀
    The WIFE and momma comebacks you use to try and appear witty, would be OK except somebody else thought them up ! Which makes YOU a little scared rabbit who can't think on his own. Just like the greasy brain dead sodomizer dancing in the hot Sun thinking to himself...I just can t WAITS till my driver (you) gives me some oral!!

Unregistered

What is happening with TONY ?Why he mumbling" I am a coonin for whitey

He is nothing but a hood rat in uniform.
    I have more respect for the hood rats, at least they are not uncle Toms to the white Democrat reporters and black hating politicians! Yeees bosss! What ever you say boss man! Dance faster?

Unregistered

TT butt licking bootiee boy has never been a LEO. JUST A WORM!

Well there ya go! I nailed it! You are a piece of garbage who's a suck azz, little sniveling worm. Go suck off your mentor Tony.
    You might wear a badge but you're not cop...just a weasel!
    AMEN!!!!! somebody gets it! Well said.

Unregistered

Democrats approve Of uncle Toms like SHERIFF TONY!

I am in no way an Isreal supporter, he screwed up by bringing in his friends and letting them run havoc in the agency. I was so much hoping for more out of Tony, when he came in I was 100% behind him. Unfortunately, he has made so many bad decisions. What will he do if he's actually elected and has 4 years to really screw things up?
    Kuntaaa kinntaa will gain ten moe pounds and put a sock in his little crotch, den dance a jig for whitey again! MORE deputies fired massah? No problem.
    Stop coonin, start being a leader!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    AMEN!!!!! somebody gets it! Well said.
    Thank you for your support. That little suckazz was nothing but a common thug.
    He even wrote his love for Tony at the top of page 2 Christmas card thread what a big puzzy!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast