MDPD Hires A Member Of The Menocal Crime Family - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Old news

No one cares... get a life. Move on. Let's talk about Trump's impeachment lol

Unregistered
    I find it fascinating that the school board would make such a terrible hire. Which is exactly why I am going to write each school board member.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it fascinating that the school board would make such a terrible hire. Which is exactly why I am going to write each school board member.
    Yeah, you’ll probably be one of the cowards, who writes an anonymous email, riddled with errors, and tears apart the Menocal family.
    While I’m not, in anyway, defending them, nor questioning their stories past (I don’t know them); I bet you wouldn’t utter a damn word to their face.
    You, like the countless other unsigned authors on this forum, have “keyboard courage.”

Unregistered

I bet you wouldn’t utter a damn word to their face...

Yeah, you’ll probably be one of the cowards, who writes an anonymous email, riddled with errors, and tears apart the Menocal family.
    While I’m not, in anyway, defending them, nor questioning their stories past (I don’t know them); I bet you wouldn’t utter a damn word to their face.
    You, like the countless other unsigned authors on this forum, have “keyboard courage.”
    Typical organized crime fear tactics...The Menocals are always attempting to bully and scare people into doing what they want...At Jesse’s first hearing over a dozen Menocal Crime Family members showed up to intimidate the witnesses and victims

Unregistered
    Jessica got hired by School board because the Chief used to be one of the instructors at her father’s joke of a SWAT school they had at the college. I guess he owed Jesse Menocal a favor for all the money he made scamming SWAT wannabes in other Mickey Mouse departments.

Unregistered
    I don't understand why anybody would defend this criminal family of drug trafficking, carjacking and child rapist cops. This family is a criminal organization who many times have used their badge to commit crimes. They are a disgrace to law enforcement; they have been written about all over the nation and in foreign press too.
    Again, who the hell vetted this woman before hiring her?

Unregistered
    I don't understand why anybody would defend this criminal family of drug trafficking, carjacking and child rapist cops. This family is a criminal organization who many times have used their badge to commit crimes. They are a disgrace to law enforcement; they have been written about all over the nation and in foreign press too.
    Again, who the hell vetted this woman before hiring her?
    I don’t think anyone is defending the family and their troubled and documented past; rather, the use of this forum to shred people.
    Merely suggesting the “tough guys” go to the courthouse during the next scheduled court appearance or Sweetwater Police Department and day what you’re so courageously typing, to their face.

Unregistered
    Jessica got hired by School board because the Chief used to be one of the instructors at her father’s joke of a SWAT school they had at the college. I guess he owed Jesse Menocal a favor for all the money he made scamming SWAT wannabes in other Mickey Mouse departments.
    Could you have graduated the Mickey Mouse SWAT school? I bet you barely made it through the academy and FTO, but once again, anonymity is like a veil of courage on this forum.
    I bet you won’t say this to the Chief, but I’m 💯 certain, he would be happy to address your libelous claims about his work helping the School of Justice in providing tactical training to other police officers and agencies.
    You’re nothing but a coward and are probably one of those idiots who gets off on recklessly posting on this site.

Unregistered
    Could you have graduated the Mickey Mouse SWAT school? I bet you barely made it through the academy and FTO, but once again, anonymity is like a veil of courage on this forum.
    I bet you won’t say this to the Chief, but I’m 💯 certain, he would be happy to address your libelous claims about his work helping the School of Justice in providing tactical training to other police officers and agencies.
    You’re nothing but a coward and are probably one of those idiots who gets off on recklessly posting on this site.
    Struck a nerve huh???

Unregistered
    Struck a nerve huh???
    Like I said, coward.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast