MDPD Hires A Member Of The Menocal Crime Family - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take it from someone who left that piece of shit “police” department for a real department, you guys are seen as the biggest joke ever. Stop pretending like you actually respond to calls and do police work because we know all you do is sit in your car and dream about becoming a real cop. Come work in my department and you wouldn’t last a single shift. It’s funny you brag about pay. I made more my first year in my agency than some of the “veterans” in your glorified security department.
    The only people that left school police in the past 5 years were complete ZERO's. It actually says something about a person when people leave to departments such as Doral and homestead. BYE BYE.

Unregistered
    The only people that left school police in the past 5 years were complete ZERO's. It actually says something about a person when people leave to departments such as Doral and homestead. BYE BYE.
    Really....? You do one year in any other department and I guarantee you’ll know more than some SB would know in 30 years, but you wouldn’t know about real police work so it’s okay. Go back to trying to figure out who stole some kids cellphone. You’re a joke just like you’re “police” department.

Unregistered

Ignoramus

Really....? You do one year in any other department and I guarantee you’ll know more than some SB would know in 30 years, but you wouldn’t know about real police work so it’s okay. Go back to trying to figure out who stole some kids cellphone. You’re a joke just like you’re “police” department.
    What an ignoramus who wrote this. Working for Doral or homestead doesn't make you more of a police officer than school police. The state of Florida certifies you as a police officer period.
    Now if you want to bust your ass, and want a lot of action them go elsewhere. We still get paid the same. So don't hate on us because we have it so good.....

Unregistered
    What an ignoramus who wrote this. Working for Doral or homestead doesn't make you more of a police officer than school police. The state of Florida certifies you as a police officer period.
    Now if you want to bust your ass, and want a lot of action them go elsewhere. We still get paid the same. So don't hate on us because we have it so good.....
    That’s actually exactly what it means. They actually go to real calls of service and patrol. The only thing SB patrols is the inside of a patrol car and the cafeteria. You’re right though, the state of Florida does certify you. I am just saying that SB is not a real police department where you actually do police work and the majority of people will agree, but it’s okay I know SB takes joy in bragging out how little they do, because it’s not like they can actually do anything. I know how much SB makes, and I know I make more so don’t kid yourself.

Unregistered
    Reality check. When you want to be a cop, but are really a coward deep down, you go work for the SB.

Unregistered

Woop woop $$

Reality check. When you want to be a cop, but are really a coward deep down, you go work for the SB.
    Wrong dipshits, many resource officers are retired or left other agencies and we earn 6 figures to date
    So quit you're whining, I'd rather be doing this than shoveling shit outthere, as you put it to be a real idiot where you're not appreciated.
    Second, we do police work. So some of us have a Mayberry detail. And loving it.

Unregistered
    Wrong dipshits, many resource officers are retired or left other agencies and we earn 6 figures to date
    So quit you're whining, I'd rather be doing this than shoveling shit outthere, as you put it to be a real idiot where you're not appreciated.
    Second, we do police work. So some of us have a Mayberry detail. And loving it.
    Go back to being a security guard in the cafeteria before your principal puts you in timeout.

Unregistered
    Jessica Menocal's cop rapist brother has again been granted a continuance until 3/14/22, case # 19-20822-CR. They apparently fired their corrupt attorney known for paying off witnesses and hired another known for defending sexual predators.

Unregistered
    Jessica Menocal's cop rapist brother has again been granted a continuance until 3/14/22, case # 19-20822-CR. They apparently fired their corrupt attorney known for paying off witnesses and hired another known for defending sexual predators.
    Some people can’t handle the power. Jessie was so full of himself….thought he was untouchable and could do whatever he wanted. He must of felt invincible for many years. Feel bad for his wife and kids .

Unregistered
    Some people can’t handle the power. Jessie was so full of himself….thought he was untouchable and could do whatever he wanted. He must of felt invincible for many years. Feel bad for his wife and kids .
    When news of a cop, Jessie Menocal, raping women and children for years is being reported all over the nation...it just seems inappropriate for the school board police to hire his sister Jessica. Just saying.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast