MDPD Hires A Member Of The Menocal Crime Family - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    How old is Baby Menocal? He actually looks like he knows something unlike other family members… aka

Unregistered
    How old is Baby Menocal? He actually looks like he knows something unlike other family members… aka

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bet he's gonna jump ship soon

Unregistered
    He has to be no older than 25. He has a baby face. I’ve seen him a few times and have heard him on frequency getting into 315 with county. Seems like the complete opposite to his family. Who is his dad ? Does anyone know what he does ?

Unregistered
    Him and his buddy from the South are going to the end. I can understand Manny Leaving but Otero leaving too … guess the money really isn’t there when SB sells wonderland to us. It’s crazy .. isn’t Menocal leaving his girlfriend in SB behind? He better keep tabs because he won’t have time to cater to her with handling calls all day, But hey no biggie because the Colombians and Venezuela’s over there are to die for and they throw themselves at cops, he is going to love it

Unregistered
    He has to be no older than 25. He has a baby face. I’ve seen him a few times and have heard him on frequency getting into 315 with county. Seems like the complete opposite to his family. Who is his dad ? Does anyone know what he does ?
    Give him a little time and he'll be dealing kilos and raping children in line with his family tradition.

Unregistered
    Give him a little time and he'll be dealing kilos and raping children in line with his family tradition.
    Hes gone today. Off to Doralzuela.

Unregistered
    Him and his buddy from the South are going to the end. I can understand Manny Leaving but Otero leaving too … guess the money really isn’t there when SB sells wonderland to us. It’s crazy .. isn’t Menocal leaving his girlfriend in SB behind? He better keep tabs because he won’t have time to cater to her with handling calls all day, But hey no biggie because the Colombians and Venezuela’s over there are to die for and they throw themselves at cops, he is going to love it
    I think she's in gardens or something

Unregistered
    No it's real alright. It's been created to meet the needs of the clientele we serve. We are a special police department with a specific niche. No we don't have respond to calls that municipal police handle daily. Because we respond to calls in all our school district areas.
    Just because that's all we do, this makes it the best police officer career in the entire state.
    We are executives in our field. Contrary to what you may know or understand about school oriented policing, we do handle a myriad of calls quite similar to municipal and county sherrifs. If you look at the Florida Statutes, school police have the same authority as deputy sherrifs and make arrests under the same conditions as deputy sherrifs. Don't take my word for it read the legislation. Now that being said. You can hate all you want and if anyone leaves here, it's not because of the agency, it's mission or pay. Ultimately it's because that person just can't cut it. The brute belongs in the trenches. And that fine. Those who make this a career, fit. We only want illuminated individuals who can tolerate children. We need cops with patient of steel and integrity. Yeah I know we had a few GIU criminals but that's behind us now. So go..
    Go to other other green grass and when you find yourself working shifty hours, shitty areas and shifty supervision. Please don't come back
    You're like the ***** who left for another man only to realize she left for satan when she should have stayed with her demon.
    Peace out. Oh and our pay is pretty good.
    Take it from someone who left that piece of shit “police” department for a real department, you guys are seen as the biggest joke ever. Stop pretending like you actually respond to calls and do police work because we know all you do is sit in your car and dream about becoming a real cop. Come work in my department and you wouldn’t last a single shift. It’s funny you brag about pay. I made more my first year in my agency than some of the “veterans” in your glorified security department.

Unregistered
    What department do you work for?

Take it from someone who left that piece of shit “police” department for a real department, you guys are seen as the biggest joke ever. Stop pretending like you actually respond to calls and do police work because we know all you do is sit in your car and dream about becoming a real cop. Come work in my department and you wouldn’t last a single shift. It’s funny you brag about pay. I made more my first year in my agency than some of the “veterans” in your glorified security department.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast