Tu mujer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tu mujer

Unregistered

Tu mujer

Good morning chupapinges, stop worrying about Menocal, the Chief, Clavijo and start paying attention to el tipo dandole cadela to your mujeres. Hialeah will never change for being a place full of keyboard putas and kissing those who you trash here when you see them in person. Thx God I left this shit place and came to Broward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good morning chupapinges, stop worrying about Menocal, the Chief, Clavijo and start paying attention to el tipo dandole cadela to your mujeres. Hialeah will never change for being a place full of keyboard putas and kissing those who you trash here when you see them in person. Thx God I left this shit place and came to Broward.
    I see. See no evil, speak no evil.....a coward. With an outlook like that I am glad to see you go.

Unregistered
    I see. See no evil, speak no evil.....a coward. With an outlook like that I am glad to see you go.
    Putica, thanks for answering my post. You’re one of those who kisses these guys when you see them in the hallway. I thank you guys every day for showing me the true colors of this place and motivating me going to Broward.

Unregistered
    Putica, thanks for answering my post. You’re one of those who kisses these guys when you see them in the hallway. I thank you guys every day for showing me the true colors of this place and motivating me going to Broward.
    Good riddance!

Unregistered
    the idiot is actually defending menocals actions probably really menocal posting

Unregistered
    I didn’t know federal detention centers allowed their inmates to have internet access. Hey Jesse don’t worry we are going to take real good care of your wife while your in prison.

Unregistered
    These are clearly the Menocals and I’m sure they are pissed because they know Leo Affairs was one of the main reasons the Miami Harold put a spotlight on Jesse causing the FBI investigation to take place.

Unregistered
    I didn’t know federal detention centers allowed their inmates to have internet access. Hey Jesse don’t worry we are going to take real good care of your wife while your in prison.
    He is not currently detained and the wife comment crosses the line. Now go back to rounding up those Sedano shopping carts.

Unregistered
    He is not currently detained and the wife comment crosses the line. Now go back to rounding up those Sedano shopping carts.
    It’s ok when he gets convicted on federal charges his wife is going to be convicted on all four every night at whatever strip club she ends up working at to pay the bills.

Unregistered
    I can't imagine why a woman would stand behind her pedophile rapist husband. Especially when they have children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast