Stinky Steadman Stahl
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Stinky Steadman Stahl

I fished the PBA Tournament this past weekend and was by the dock when I smelled what I thought was a decomposed body floating by but luckily it ended up just being Steadman standing upwind of me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I fished the PBA Tournament this past weekend and was by the dock when I smelled what I thought was a decomposed body floating by but luckily it ended up just being Steadman standing upwind of me.
    Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Unregistered
    They will probably announce the tournament as the record setting attendance and world record fish were caught. Blah blah blah.
    But yes that was most likely Stahl. He doesn’t believe in personal hygiene

Unregistered
    I rather the PBA forget about the Gala and the tournaments and do what they are supposed to. SUPPORT AND DEFEND THEIR MEMBERS.

Unregistered
    I rather the PBA forget about the Gala and the tournaments and do what they are supposed to. SUPPORT AND DEFEND THEIR MEMBERS.
    They do come to a meeting and get the stats from the attorneys. Or you have to stay home and eat crepes

Unregistered
    Heard they used your old lady’s panties in the chumbag. Shows how sorry u r attacking someone anonymously. Say it to his face

Unregistered
    Guys, don’t exaggerate. I was there on duty and there were only a handful of boats. No records by any stretch that’s for sure.

Unregistered
    Heard they used your old lady’s panties in the chumbag. Shows how sorry u r attacking someone anonymously. Say it to his face
    Sometimes anonymously is the only way you can your voice heard. MDPD and the PBA are very vindictive.

Unregistered
    I would if it wasn’t that I’d pass out from the stinch coming off his body before getting close to his face.

Unregistered
    Stahl instead of getting mad why don’t you just try using soap and water

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast