Statement From Original Raja Yuca Poster

Unregistered

Statement From Original Raja Yuca Poster

Tonight I can report to citizens of Hialeah and to the world that the pedophile known as Raja Yuca has been brought to justice. At my direction via multiple Leo Affairs posts a small team of FBI agents conducted a daring investigation into Raja Yuca’s crimes ultimately finding probable cause for arrest. Tonight Hialeah and the world can sleep safer knowing this masturbating pedophile is off the street. God bless you and God bless the city of Hialeah. 🇺🇸

Unregistered

If you are the one who kept the ball going..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tonight I can report to citizens of Hialeah and to the world that the pedophile known as Raja Yuca has been brought to justice. At my direction via multiple Leo Affairs posts a small team of FBI agents conducted a daring investigation into Raja Yuca’s crimes ultimately finding probable cause for arrest. Tonight Hialeah and the world can sleep safer knowing this masturbating pedophile is off the street. God bless you and God bless the city of Hialeah. 🇺🇸
    You too should receive a blessing. The accused has made the NY Times, now also Newsweek within 96 hours. That is no mere publicity. This is no mere "bad cop". Over the next 6-9 months, its not imaginable to where this is going to reach. Things like RICO, racketeering, immunties being offered. You, original poster, deserve some blessings too for helping get the known and unknown and silent victims their small shot at some justice and closure eventually. There are many good cops left, just beaten into disgusted silence by the bad who seem to skate for henious evil acts. You are one of the good, several of you are..