Xmas party a total bust - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone care
    To explain how Klingman can bump people on the schedule for a day off. Please PBA can you explain. Or is there a shy doing favoritism
    Haha. I’m not of fan of Klingman, but damn you gotta be the biggest p***** in our department. If you’re women i understand, that’s what women do, ***** and complain about everything. But if you’re a man especially a man who’s a cop, lol, you’re a sissy. Grow some balls and call Kenny out, If not sit the **** down and shut up. That goes for the rest of you....have some balls and say shit, Instead of talking shit. But the majority are pussies, more than half of you ,would never fight, just shit talkers. I for one would love to just pistol whip some of you guys.

Unregistered

More Threats

Dude - go get counseling for your anger management and female anger issues. No one f**king wants to hear your mouth or threats anymore.

Unregistered

STFU Already

Haha. I’m not of fan of Klingman, but damn you gotta be the biggest p***** in our department. If you’re women i understand, that’s what women do, ***** and complain about everything. But if you’re a man especially a man who’s a cop, lol, you’re a sissy. Grow some balls and call Kenny out, If not sit the **** down and shut up. That goes for the rest of you....have some balls and say shit, Instead of talking shit. But the majority are pussies, more than half of you ,would never fight, just shit talkers. I for one would love to just pistol whip some of you guys.
    Dude - go get counseling for your anger management and female anger issues. No one f**king wants to hear your mouth or threats anymore.

Unregistered
    Like going to a Sgt, PBA rep or anyone in the CoC will do anything. Hollywood's a freaking JOKE.
    The PBA has definitely lost its luster and thus why so many units are going elsewhere

Unregistered
    Dude. I’ll crack you over the head with my baton!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12