Xmas party a total bust
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Xmas party a total bust

PBA Xmas party was a total bust. The lack of
    Interest is a clear indication that the PBA has lost all confidence and all support.
    First time ever that a bust has taken place for such a gathering.
    ROD are you getting the message.

Unregistered
    I agree, we have lost all confidence and support, in the chief

Unregistered
    You say it was a bust, but the party hasn't even happened yet...

Unregistered
    Anyone care
    To explain how Klingman can bump people on the schedule for a day off. Please PBA can you explain. Or is there a shy doing favoritism

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone care
    To explain how Klingman can bump people on the schedule for a day off. Please PBA can you explain. Or is there a shy doing favoritism
    You are actually complaining on this website about a day off. If your so upset go to a rep or a supervisor and make an issue out of it instead of crying and whining on a website about it.

Unregistered

Me me me

You are actually complaining on this website about a day off. If your so upset go to a rep or a supervisor and make an issue out of it instead of crying and whining on a website about it.
    The new generation of self entitlement. Complain to a supervisor, rep or suck it up and move on. Better yet, go work somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Nothing more to complain about.

Unregistered

Grow a pair

Anyone care
    Why don’t you stop hiding behind a computer and show up at bravo shift line up and confront Kenny and the “shy”. I guess you mean Sgt, you stupid ass. Grow a pair of nuts. **** Leo affairs. Bravo line up is at 700 am, you POS

Unregistered

Haha

The new generation of self entitlement. Complain to a supervisor, rep or suck it up and move on. Better yet, go work somewhere else.
    Like going to a Sgt, PBA rep or anyone in the CoC will do anything. Hollywood's a freaking JOKE.

Unregistered
    Like going to a Sgt, PBA rep or anyone in the CoC will do anything. Hollywood's a freaking JOKE.
    Quit complaining on this site and go file a complaint. If the CoC doesn't do anything go to City Hall. Maybe your complaint has no merit, that is why you haven't told anyone. You did get one thing right "Hollywood's a freaking JOKE". That's the fault of incompetent COB and his incompetent command staff who is only taking care of his boys. Look at the BS transfers, those going from specialized unit to specialized units.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast