Chaplain Mohorn and Deputy Richie Williams
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Chaplain Mohorn and Deputy Richie Williams

These two clown are going to all the districts to reassure deputies that they can come to speak to them confidentially since talk of suicide since Tony has come has been high.
    They are advising deputies no need to speak to Judy Cowels but can come to them both and it will be kept private.
    What a damn joke these two have no loyalty to anyone. Why does Tony keep them

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These two clown are going to all the districts to reassure deputies that they can come to speak to them confidentially since talk of suicide since Tony has come has been high.
    They are advising deputies no need to speak to Judy Cowels but can come to them both and it will be kept private.
    What type of degree do these two clowns have that qualify them to deal with PTSD on a professional level. I wouldn’t trust either of them and I am not to sure I would trust our shrink either.

Unregistered
    Listen, they have to make them look legit so that the 200k they make combined can be shown they are in eap rather than two negros that go around getting votes from pompano.
    Speak to them in confidence and maybe they'll tell you how to scam the system.

Unregistered
    You do not have confidentiality or privilege communication when talking to Mohorn, Williams or Judy. Not to long ago an LBS deputy tried to talk to a certain female deputy and within a few hours BSO was setting a perimeter around him and he was baker acted. He then was terminated. All because he tried to talk to someone.

If you are felling depressed or think you need to talk to someone please just use your health insurance and go see a real licensed professional. They can actually help you and prescribe medicine if needed. Plus everything you discuss with a licensed professional is confidential and protected by laws.

Unregistered
    You do not have confidentiality or privilege communication when talking to Mohorn, Williams or Judy. Not to long ago an LBS deputy tried to talk to a certain female deputy and within a few hours BSO was setting a perimeter around him and he was baker acted. He then was terminated. All because he tried to talk to someone.

If you are felling depressed or think you need to talk to someone please just use your health insurance and go see a real licensed professional. They can actually help you and prescribe medicine if needed. Plus everything you discuss with a licensed professional is confidential and protected by laws.
    Or if your going through a divorce just bend over , hand them your paycheck and sleep in the back seat if yiur patrol car. At the end of the day this will save you from stress and turmoil rather than fighting it!!!!

Unregistered

Richie!!!!!!???? Can't be a real story. WTF????

Or if your going through a divorce just bend over , hand them your paycheck and sleep in the back seat if yiur patrol car. At the end of the day this will save you from stress and turmoil rather than fighting it!!!!
    This is exactly why I miss the agency! Not the creepy semi retarded bosses and embarressing bs sheriff's!
    It's stories like this that self deluded Greasy bloated TT , could actually even dream up the idea , that his main line lick boy Richie , OR ANYBODY, could be trusted with that responsibility!
    "Ok now ricky, you GETs ur asssz out there and tell
    Anybody who wants to checks out , not too,, and don't tell that beeotch judy!

Unregistered
    Damn your ideas!! I did exactly what you said... I slept in the back of my patrol car and guess what!!? I got locked in....I had to ask a hood rat to open the door and bought him McDonald's to keep his mouth shut.

Unregistered
    Judy Cowels is a damn joke

Unregistered

Truth

Be very leery that in talking to this supposed man of the cloth it dint go right back to Tony. And what the hell is Richie now a counselor?
    This is like Frick and Frack running lose at BSO.

Unregistered
    Judy Cowels is a damn joke
    Judy Cowels is essentially employed by the BSO, not you. Professionally, there is no therapist/patient privilege involved. Your insurance covers mental health screening and treatment. I would seek counseling outside agency channels, if I were you all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast