PBA Back dues =s Illegal - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman, I am not responsible for your shitty life. Please wake up from your delusion/the story you tell yourself, look at the choices you have made and be accountable for them. Stop blaming me/PLEA/IUPA or anyone else because you are not happy with your life. You created it, not me.
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Steadmans’ shitty life
    Steadman, I am not responsible for your shitty life. Please wake up from your delusion/the story you tell yourself, look at the choices you have made and be accountable for them. Stop blaming me/PLEA/IUPA or anyone else because you are not happy with your life. You created it, not me

Unregistered
    I've heard several stories about members coming back and having the back dues waived.

Unregistered
    They never make anyone pay back

Unregistered

Per his Board

Dan 2 names is scared he will have to get a job next year past few years he had lost hundreds of members his percentage of salary from dues had more than doubled ( per his board)
    Dan 2 names hangs out at MDPD, has anyone seen him parked his car there? It's a Hyundai Sonata....maybe he saves more than his double salary from dues, eh?....or maybe, just maybe.....you didnt talk to his board....but just created this statement to make you look like a...........

Unregistered

has anyone seen Elvis

They never make anyone pay back
    Right....🤣

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12