Shame on bso admin

Unregistered

Shame on bso admin

Again. It is EXPLOITIVE and WRONG to FILM underpriviliged children shopping for the holidays. This is NOT charity. Charity is done quietly and without fanfare or cameras. EVERY Sheriff has done this. It's a DISGUSTING practice. Please do not volunteer for this. It's very clear in the good book that charity is no longer charity when it is discussed. There are many ways to give without taking the credit for it.

Unregistered

Another Democrat party exploitation of children. Pedophiles like John Podesta

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again. It is EXPLOITIVE and WRONG to FILM underpriviliged children shopping for the holidays. This is NOT charity. Charity is done quietly and without fanfare or cameras. EVERY Sheriff has done this. It's a DISGUSTING practice. Please do not volunteer for this. It's very clear in the good book that charity is no longer charity when it is discussed. There are many ways to give without taking the credit for it.
    I wonder who the genius was that thought that up? Can you imagine a failed leader posting your kids faces on a public site??

Unregistered
    I wonder if those kids signed a release to be in a BSO promotional video?

Unregistered
    Just want to say who ever you are, this is spot on! Everything is a dog and pony show or a “look at me, I care “ or when cops pose in photos with little black kids in the hood to act like they care when in reality they don’t. Most of those cops don’t even police in the hood they are to scared, and for the most part are SLUGS!

Unregistered

Some deputies like the hood, we have contacts and that helps detectives

Just want to say who ever you are, this is spot on! Everything is a dog and pony show or a “look at me, I care “ or when cops pose in photos with little black kids in the hood to act like they care when in reality they don’t. Most of those cops don’t even police in the hood they are to scared, and for the most part are SLUGS!
    AMEN! Pathetic asse kissing clown shows! WHAT about those swat dudes? Does Delta Force do the worm on TV? Rea!ly??? Can you even ever IMAGINE the 1990,s BSO SWAT team being asked to do that?? Days Inn Deerfield Beach ( 3) in thirty seconds . Joe Hoffman, (total 4 ) and (1) At Days Inn., the real life "come with me if you want to live " Terminator!
    Please tell don't tell me you can watch that TT and humiliating Amazing Leader dance challenge , with out being embarrassed ? If that does not freak you out, YOU belong in a dress, trolling for a TUBE STEAK and UNDERWEAR sammich in Wilton Manors, and eating fecal fajitas at The jerk ,TUG and SPEW bar 🍸 and grill!!!

Unregistered

Tt dances there on tues , hysterical!!!!!

AMEN! Pathetic asse kissing clown shows! WHAT about those swat dudes? Does Delta Force do the worm on TV? Rea!ly??? Can you even ever IMAGINE the 1990,s BSO SWAT team being asked to do that?? Days Inn Deerfield Beach ( 3) in thirty seconds . Joe Hoffman, (total 4 ) and (1) At Days Inn., the real life "come with me if you want to live " Terminator!
    Please tell don't tell me you can watch that TT and humiliating Amazing Leader dance challenge , with out being embarrassed ? If that does not freak you out, YOU belong in a dress, trolling for a TUBE STEAK and UNDERWEAR sammich in Wilton Manors, and eating fecal fajitas at The jerk ,TUG and SPEW bar 🍸 and grill!!!
    I love that place!!!! I always go on fecal Friday for the cream of someyounguy stew with a side of pre-digested Nambla onion rings. Sluurp luscious!
    Some stumpy bald stooge named I DORRITOO does karaoke wearing nipple rings and pink thong!
    I feel bad when his eyemakeup runs!