Grinch movie night
    And so on

JP was everywhere and involved

To busy plotting against council member and department heads I guess

Unregistered
    Nah, it should have been SS.

JP is a loser.

Unregistered
    SS 😂 Everyone would be “Happy” and “partying” but their wallets picked clean

Let’s hope the State steps in and either spanks SL to where he will learn to be an appropriate efficient and effective leader or let someone else run the show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well now look what was voted in:
    Arrogance
    Narcissism
    Egotistical
    Selfish
    Temper tantrums
    Hostility
    Threatening
    Intimating
    Etc.

Where is he. Have yet to see him at any functions in the City:
    City departmental luncheons
    Shop with a cop
    Grinch movie night
    And so on

JP was everywhere and involved

To busy plotting against council member and department heads I guess
    Funny you should bring this up, the real question is why isn’t he notified of these events like the other council members? Specifically “Shop with a Cop” He hasn’t been invited to or notified of certain functions. He was notified and invited to the senior center/community center Christmas function and was more than happy to attend and was treated kindly.
    I believe he was also at the recent SOS function with his wife(super nice lady), and was treated as though he didn’t even exist. I saw that... Honestly I myself like that he is more about business than being a socialite and is not concerned with all the photo ops. Don’t get me wrong, the functions are important and play a role in city functions but the business aspects of this city far out weigh the social.

Like it or not, he was the peoples choice and their votes put him in as mayor, I think everyone needs to realize, just as SF said at the council meeting “it is what the people want”. Everyone has lost sight of the citizens wishes and desires. Just as a side note, I believe that SF’s statements & efforts are genuine and sincere. I feel terrible for him because he gave his observation, opinion and relayed the wishes of the citizens that took an interest in this decision. Now he is being alienated as though he did something wrong when in fact (like it or Not)he was fulfilling his responsibility as a council person(doing his Job).

This rhetoric of the Miami Herald and the SAO is just what it is RHETORIC, the SAO doesn’t give a crap about a disagreement at a council meeting with all the crime that goes on. The Herald will only publish this if they have nothing better( its all about selling papers).There is always something more news worthy than a disagreement at the Homestead Council meeting. There were no threats or intimidation that went on, take it from someone that was there once again.
    A very simple statement was made and total melt down. Go back and listen to the comments at the council meeting more was said then what was after the meeting, it is available.
    I will say, the council meetings were boring up until now. Isn’t that what the council meetings are for; it is all about decision, debate and being informed so that informed decisions and the will of the people can be carried out. Not about who fits into their channel. We are now seeing more than bobbling heads, we are now seeing discussion, debate, disagreement, and passion from all sides, with this I myself think change and better decision making is coming.

On another note, I sincerely hope the Homestead Station does well, but so far I’m just not seeing the turn out that was expected and predicted by the City Manager. As far as the City Manager I think “his numerous attempts and desire to move on, speaks volumes as to his belief of success in the Homestead Station and loyalty to this city. Just as JP’s departure to run for Agg commissioner did and truthfully that was his demise during this last run for Mayor, the majority of the peoples questions during the campaign/door knocking was, “If he cared about this city why did he leave the position to begin with, he had his chance”.

Would love to see some numbers related to the expense, profit and unoccupied space & future plans of the Homestead Station discussed openly at council meetings, the people would like to know and actually are they going to get this proposed transit grant to help with the cost.

And with that my friends I wish everyone a Safe and Joyous Holiday...........

Unregistered

You

Funny you should bring this up, the real question is why isn’t he notified of these events like the other council members? Specifically “Shop with a Cop” He hasn’t been invited to or notified of certain functions. He was notified and invited to the senior center/community center Christmas function and was more than happy to attend and was treated kindly.
    I believe he was also at the recent SOS function with his wife(super nice lady), and was treated as though he didn’t even exist. I saw that... Honestly I myself like that he is more about business than being a socialite and is not concerned with all the photo ops. Don’t get me wrong, the functions are important and play a role in city functions but the business aspects of this city far out weigh the social.

Like it or not, he was the peoples choice and their votes put him in as mayor, I think everyone needs to realize, just as SF said at the council meeting “it is what the people want”. Everyone has lost sight of the citizens wishes and desires. Just as a side note, I believe that SF’s statements & efforts are genuine and sincere. I feel terrible for him because he gave his observation, opinion and relayed the wishes of the citizens that took an interest in this decision. Now he is being alienated as though he did something wrong when in fact (like it or Not)he was fulfilling his responsibility as a council person(doing his Job).

This rhetoric of the Miami Herald and the SAO is just what it is RHETORIC, the SAO doesn’t give a crap about a disagreement at a council meeting with all the crime that goes on. The Herald will only publish this if they have nothing better( its all about selling papers).There is always something more news worthy than a disagreement at the Homestead Council meeting. There were no threats or intimidation that went on, take it from someone that was there once again.
    A very simple statement was made and total melt down. Go back and listen to the comments at the council meeting more was said then what was after the meeting, it is available.
    I will say, the council meetings were boring up until now. Isn’t that what the council meetings are for; it is all about decision, debate and being informed so that informed decisions and the will of the people can be carried out. Not about who fits into their channel. We are now seeing more than bobbling heads, we are now seeing discussion, debate, disagreement, and passion from all sides, with this I myself think change and better decision making is coming.

On another note, I sincerely hope the Homestead Station does well, but so far I’m just not seeing the turn out that was expected and predicted by the City Manager. As far as the City Manager I think “his numerous attempts and desire to move on, speaks volumes as to his belief of success in the Homestead Station and loyalty to this city. Just as JP’s departure to run for Agg commissioner did and truthfully that was his demise during this last run for Mayor, the majority of the peoples questions during the campaign/door knocking was, “If he cared about this city why did he leave the position to begin with, he had his chance”.

Would love to see some numbers related to the expense, profit and unoccupied space & future plans of the Homestead Station discussed openly at council meetings, the people would like to know and actually are they going to get this proposed transit grant to help with the cost.

And with that my friends I wish everyone a Safe and Joyous Holiday...........
    You are right on the money. The problem with the last council and the hold over's is how comfortable they have gotten with being corrupted. It is my understanding alot of financial discrepancies are coming to light. Under the soon to be gone city manager the city has burned through alot of money and left the city with big bill to pay. The money hand out, fake jobs for friends, fake contractor pay out and good old fashioned theft has to stop. It look t like doc found a 500k discrepancy with the city's law firm. If I had to bet I would say the city manager and the firm gave themselves 250k pay day. As for Homestead station at some point it will get used but will never make the money everyone was told. Not that I dont want it to work out I do but one must be realistic, it was a bud investment.

Unregistered
    You are right on the money. The problem with the last council and the hold over's is how comfortable they have gotten with being corrupted. It is my understanding alot of financial discrepancies are coming to light. Under the soon to be gone city manager the city has burned through alot of money and left the city with big bill to pay. The money hand out, fake jobs for friends, fake contractor pay out and good old fashioned theft has to stop. It look t like doc found a 500k discrepancy with the city's law firm. If I had to bet I would say the city manager and the firm gave themselves 250k pay day. As for Homestead station at some point it will get used but will never make the money everyone was told. Not that I dont want it to work out I do but one must be realistic, it was a bud investment.
    The discrepancy in WSH pay is $1.7+ million. Budgeted $1.0 million, spent over $2.7 million, $2.73 million I believe. But hey it cost a lot to have 7 attorneys fight me pro se. We are not sure of the exact amounts because the city produced at least three numbers, and no records. This includes Sewell giving and approximate, and that shown in the CAFR.

WSH also works vociferously to block and/or obscure how much they bill the citizens of Florida annually. There are other working on those numbers on their own initiative. My best guesstimate is that WSH bills Florida taxpayers to the tune of about $100 million annually to work against their interest.

That's just one little spoke on this wheel of corruption, as well as waste, fraud and abuse.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Ohhh here come the conspiracy theorists If there is so much corruption and wrong doing why is it then the SAO, FBI, DOJ, Ethic Commission, FDLE, DEA, ATF, CIA, NASA, and Seal Team 6 tell you all to go away. (Could it be their evidence is fabricated, BS, trumped up garbage ?)

You know what it is. “I’m right everyone else is wrong”

WOW. OK 👌. I think not (let that settle in! )

Unregistered
    Ohhh here come the conspiracy theorists If there is so much corruption and wrong doing why is it then the SAO, FBI, DOJ, Ethic Commission, FDLE, DEA, ATF, CIA, NASA, and Seal Team 6 tell you all to go away. (Could it be their evidence is fabricated, BS, trumped up garbage ?)

You know what it is. “I’m right everyone else is wrong”

WOW. OK 👌. I think not (let that settle in! )
    Actually the numbers I reported came from the city. But if you think the city is wrong on may things then we are at least in agreement on that.

DJ

ps. You're trying a little to hard to discredit.

Unregistered
    The sky is falling, The sky is falling !!!

Why is it only a “few” people “see” all or this “corruption” and “wrongdoing” ? NO ONE ELSE sees it; SAO doesn’t see it; FDLE doesn’t see it; FBI doesn’t see it; DOJ doesn’t see it 🤷🏻*♂️

But the few swear all of these people and all of these investigative entities are wrong and they are right 😂

Snowflakes in a melting tantrum

Unregistered
    How many HPD cops have been arrested or fired for corruption/abuse in the last decade? Or do we want to just forget about Rome, DeSoto, Senabre, Brown, Orebaugh, etc., etc., etc.?

How many were covered for? Or do we want to forget about Rolle, Kent, Aquino, Sincore, Murguido, Wright, Monaco, Buchanan, Demps, etc., etc., etc.?

How many were never caught or who's crimes went under the radar???

Yeah keep portraying that sparkling clean image, it is working so well. LMAO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast