The incompetent liar RD just got caught committing official misconduct

Unregistered

The incompetent liar RD just got caught committing official misconduct

So RD you really thought that I was that stupid and wouldn't catch every false claim you made?

You really thought I wouldn't do the background work to bust you? Some statutes you may want to look up FS. 838.022(1)(a) and FS. 838.022(1)(c).

Now I know why ES delayed the production of records and got sued again. Hope you feel good about yourself when she gets fired and/or prosecuted.

Remember people it is never the initial crime you commit that bites you, it's always the cover up.

Also you should probably admit that you lied to council and the system is not obsolete, and they don't need to spend $ 1.6 million for a new system. That evidence should be coming out soon as well.

If they actually enforce the nepotism policy who gets canned you, your son, or both? Or if you are prosecuted and go to prison, does your son get to keep his job? Asking for a friend.

DJ

Unregistered
    😂 some people are just delusional

Ummmm. Nothing to see at HPD. Remember what the FBI, SAO, DOJ, etc said, “GTFO”

😂😂😂😂 keep trying my little puppets and 🤡’s

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    😂 some people are just delusional

Ummmm. Nothing to see at HPD. Remember what the FBI, SAO, DOJ, etc said, “GTFO”

😂😂😂😂 keep trying my little puppets and 🤡’s
    Got any records showing what you claim to be true?

The only thing I can find is where KFR covered for Rolle claiming the recording was illegal and not admissible, but she got her a$$ handed to her on that at the 11th Circuit in case you forgot.

Unregistered
    I love it when people call my bluff, because I don't bluff.

So here is a portion of the IA report that numbnutz Raymond DeJohn signed off on. Check allegation 11.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...creenshot.html

Here is the actual nepotism policy current as of 2011, well before I had any issues with the City which started in 2012, and before I started calling them out for violating the nepotism policy in 2016.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...sm-Policy.html

So where were relatives given permission to work for the same department?

We know that DeJohn is so adamant about this as his son Christian is also, or at least was, an HPD cop too. So who gets fired if the policy is enforced, Raymond, Christian or both? How about Tony Sincore and his boy wonder who totals new police vehicles, while being placed above those with more seniority, and doesn't get in trouble for it?

Was DeJohn just a lying incompetent scuzzbucket, or did Sewell break the public records law yet again, or both? We know he lied to council about the need for a new system and the old system being obsolete.

How is it that Raymond did not falsify official records with corrupt intent here, FS. 838.022(1)(a)?

Below is the full IA report and the copy of my complaint. Notice that I provided at least 6 different videos, and DeJohn only uses one video to make his analysis of what happened and what did not happen.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...nd-Report.html

We could go through the report of Rolle's sock puppet and show where nearly every statement he made was false. This was all in an attempt to block my evidence. How is this not done with corrupt intent acting to prevent the transmission of my evidence which relates to a felony crime which directly affects HPD, FS. 838.022(1)(c)?

Will DeJohn play a stupid retard as well as Rolle did?

Asking all these questions for a friend.

Unregistered
    Ummmm. When the norm see blue some see yellow (&#129322

Let’s see if the FBI , SAO, DOJ, FDLE, DEA, IRS,CIA,FPL,Greenpeace, NASA, KGB, MI6,RCMP see the same

Doubt it🤷🏻*♂️ Some have been there done that and were told to GTFO 😂

Unregistered
    Ye we know you and many others who claim to be blue, are actually yellow, or maybe even pinko.

Unregistered
    Keep spinning the Hamster Wheel

Nothing to see other than the puppet and 🤡 show

Unregistered
    Post is a hilarious joke 😂

Unregistered
    Are the allegations going to SAO?
    FDLE?
    FBI?
    DOJ?
    CIA?

Wondering if the complainant will get kicked out and or laughed out of their offices 🤪