Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fop audit

Unregistered

Fop audit

let’s check the books during the Ortiz lugo era

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What should we be looking for, clearly it appears we have gone down this rabbit hole many times before and come back empty handed. Do you have any new findings that would elicit this new exploration, if not please keep it moving their is nothing to look at here.

Unregistered
    Reyes brothers lied and allowed Ortiz and his followers to vote to stop it

Unregistered
    Reyes brothers lied and allowed Ortiz and his followers to vote to stop it
    Ok and if you are correct who is going to do something about it Reyes brothers? Seriously come on let’s leave this topic to rest until the next election right now we have bigger fish to fry.

Unregistered
    No one it’s dead all the veterans that k ow the scams do t go to the meetings anymore and the new guys are clueless

Unregistered
    Al Cotera is the biggest scum bag of them all. Can’t believe his still alive. I saved his ass twice from a DUI coming out of the Fop office .

Unregistered
    Al Cotera is the biggest scum bag of them all. Can’t believe his still alive. I saved his ass twice from a DUI coming out of the Fop office .
    My friend many people saved this guy from a DUI, we should really be asking when was he ever not under the influence and in control of a City if Miami vehicle.

Unregistered
    Call him what you will but everyone here can or will thank him for the current COLA and keeping the pension solvent. He’s forgotten more on the subject of pension than most will ever know.

Unregistered
    Call him what you will but everyone here can or will thank him for the current COLA and keeping the pension solvent. He’s forgotten more on the subject of pension than most will ever know.
    His a drunk POS! If he was a smart man then he would lower the limit as to when you can start collecting cola like the county does. A year after retirement not having to wait 4 years like they do now.

Unregistered
    His a drunk POS! If he was a smart man then he would lower the limit as to when you can start collecting cola like the county does. A year after retirement not having to wait 4 years like they do now.
    That the unions job as part of negotiations and I don’t think the city’s going to agree. But I’m sure tommy and Matt know all this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast