Can Ortiz survive
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Can Ortiz survive

Ortiz..your days are numbered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz..your days are numbered
    I have a question everyone loves to come on here and preach about how Ortiz this or Ortiz that. How about everyone that has something to say to the guy call him up and just tell the man to his face. I think the Captain will respect you more for manning up then hiding behind a computer posting a bunch of messages about him. I maybe wrong but men handle their business like men, we shouldn’t have to hide behind a keyboard and point the finger at each other.

Unregistered
    I have a question everyone loves to come on here and preach about how Ortiz this or Ortiz that. How about everyone that has something to say to the guy call him up and just tell the man to his face. I think the Captain will respect you more for manning up then hiding behind a computer posting a bunch of messages about him. I maybe wrong but men handle their business like men, we shouldn’t have to hide behind a keyboard and point the finger at each other.
    Maxipad and crew aren’t really men that’s the problem.

Unregistered
    You are wrong, ortiz ain't no man. You think he will respect you? You are either new or just deranged.

Unregistered
    He will cry to the chief and mayor

Unregistered
    Ortiz is a coward that just likes to abuse black minorities and women.

Unregistered

Grow up why don’t you...

Grow up and grow some balls. Let Ortiz respond to you Mano a mano. Stop the fag games. Be a man!

Unregistered
    Grow up and grow some balls. Let Ortiz respond to you Mano a mano. Stop the fag games. Be a man!
    Again, you must be new. Ortiz doesn't do mando a mano, he's a punk. He buckles under pressure when confronted. It's not nice to say fag because our dear captain may find it offensive or at least his live in male friend might find it offensive. Gay is ok papo, you can be free now, relass.

Unregistered

Change the Channel!

Again, you must be new. Ortiz doesn't do mando a mano, he's a punk. He buckles under pressure when confronted. It's not nice to say fag because our dear captain may find it offensive or at least his live in male friend might find it offensive. Gay is ok papo, you can be free now, relass.
    Like I said, grow up and give it up. Its the same old

tornado

Ya coño

ENOUGH. Do you idiots have anyone one else to write about? its so damn obvious its the Reyes fags, MaxiPad and Nestor the molestor. Dude, ya coño. You idiots are full of envy..bunch of wannabe tough guys that hide behind this screen and act like a bunch of school yard bullies. Tired of your bullshit man. Reyes fags are worthless. Max and Nestor ENVY oozes outta your ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast