TRIGGERED Democrat party coup attempt, yaaawn!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

TRIGGERED Democrat party coup attempt, yaaawn!

Hey !ibtard anti American sodomites, how's your coup taking over the White House going?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey !ibtard anti American sodomites, how's your coup taking over the White House going?
    Hey Conservad*ck. This is not the National Police Forum. Go post somewhere else.

Unregistered

Obama, and adam schiff will like federal prison. Sluuurp.....

Hey Conservad*ck. This is not the National Police Forum. Go post somewhere else.
    Oh you poor angry 😠 communist POS! YOU don't get it do you. ? The U.S. Senate will destroy your impeachment wet dream. The vast majority of cops in America and on this site voted for a pro police and national security leader . So naturally in keeping with the oath we all took, we will not allow limp wristed circus freaks,
    hags and skanks who hate America , to nullify the votes of 63 million People in a electoral landslide victory. YOUR not in power anymore sissy so, we will continue to occasionally report to our fellow officers how the attack on our President is unfolding on this site. If it TRIGGERED you,go ask your mommy or your husband to make you a nice big cup of, liberal tears 😢 then take a nice midnight swim in the ocean. I think you period will attract a nice BIG 12 foot hammer head sHARK
    to end it all for you! Ok ...........now you can STFU.

Unregistered
    Oh you poor angry 😠 communist POS! YOU don't get it do you. ? The U.S. Senate will destroy your impeachment wet dream. The vast majority of cops in America and on this site voted for a pro police and national security leader . So naturally in keeping with the oath we all took, we will not allow limp wristed circus freaks,
    hags and skanks who hate America , to nullify the votes of 63 million People in a electoral landslide victory. YOUR not in power anymore sissy so, we will continue to occasionally report to our fellow officers how the attack on our President is unfolding on this site. If it TRIGGERED you,go ask your mommy or your husband to make you a nice big cup of, liberal tears 😢 then take a nice midnight swim in the ocean. I think you period will attract a nice BIG 12 foot hammer head sHARK
    to end it all for you! Ok ...........now you can STFU.
    You clearly have mental issues. Seek help

Unregistered

What happened to those democrats who attempted 1865 coup? Executed!

You clearly have mental issues. Seek help
    Wait!! You're still here?? I told you iF i want your opinion , I will ask your wife cause everybody knows, the leftist panty wearing, grey ponytail and earing wearing, smelly old male hippies HAVE to clear all opinions with their pseudo intellectual wives first!
    Oye veeeey!!!!!

Unregistered
    You are a disturbed individual. Please get help you nut job Trump lover.

Unregistered
    This lunitic has multiple threads. He is looking for attention and makes the republican party look bad.

Unregistered
    You are a disturbed individual. Please get help you nut job Trump lover.
    GFY DemoCrap!

Unregistered

You once again let your wife think for you. I'm not, never was a Republican!

This lunitic has multiple threads. He is looking for attention and makes the republican party look bad.
    I never said I was a Republican! Those Scumbag RINO,S LIKE MITT sukit Romney , THE cia Bush family, war lover fake hero John McCain, Richard Nixon dirty trickster almost as evil as the puppets in today's demonazi, party freak show, and JOHN Kasich mild retard .
    We dropped out of the Republican party and joined the ANTI George Soros , global pedophilia, KKK, Democratic , war mongering , police hating , fake MEDIA , Donald J. TRUMP party.

PS thank you again for the impeachment proceedings and vote. $$$$$$$$$$$

Unregistered
    Wow you are seriously disturbed. Another Trump lover also known as nut jobs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast