2 weeks Alpha Bravo for the SB? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    The FOP did not propose this mandatory day off BS because they know it’s setting the precedence for future events.

This was not done because the chief is concerned about us working all of those days. If he was he wouldn’t allow us to work off duty.
    He’s using this massive smoke screen called LIV to open that door. And brother if you don’t think this is the game plan you are very naive.

You probably fell for the new shifts too where multiple weekend spots are going to be eliminated which also kills the OT.

City Hall wants a special event City so they can bank the money and are cutting are pay out of greed. Again don’t be so naive.

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the FOP responded via email to the chief denouncing this and get reassured that this is not going to happen on other high impact weekends?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FOP did not propose this mandatory day off BS because they know it’s setting the precedence for future events.

This was not done because the chief is concerned about us working all of those days. If he was he wouldn’t allow us to work off duty.
    He’s using this massive smoke screen called LIV to open that door. And brother if you don’t think this is the game plan you are very naive.

You probably fell for the new shifts too where multiple weekend spots are going to be eliminated which also kills the OT.

City Hall wants a special event City so they can bank the money and are cutting are pay out of greed. Again don’t be so naive.
    No let’s be clear I’m not naive to what they are doing I’m appreciative that they didn’t listen to you, so I don’t have to work stupid amount of days with no days off.

Unregistered
    Why hasn’t the FOP responded via email to the chief denouncing this and get reassured that this is not going to happen on other high impact weekends?
    Simply because Kevin is chummy chummy with Ricky. He also knows that of he would do such a thing he would have to deal with the Wrath of Ricky. I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t want that either. It’s the lead by fear mentality. Ricky has a PHD in the subject. In fact I hear he is in talks with a publisher for his new leadership book. The book is titled “El Que Manda Aquí, Soy Yo!” ( translates to “The One in Charge Here, is Me!!” The prologue reads: “For those readers who have read other leadership books such as ‘Be Know Do,’ ‘Rising Through the Ranks,’ and ‘Extreme Ownership.’ Forget it all, those so-called leaders are nothing but P’s (expletive) Instead... make them fear you and they will follow!!!” - R. Clements.

Long live our Chief! I’m sorry sir, if I have offended you in any way that was not my intention. Simply trying to make your employees understand you better so they can serve you better. It’s all about you sir, I swear!

Unregistered
    No let’s be clear I’m not naive to what they are doing I’m appreciative that they didn’t listen to you, so I don’t have to work stupid amount of days with no days off.
    You must have missed the how setting precedence part.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345