2 weeks Alpha Bravo for the SB? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The FOP cost me 28 hours of OT with the fuch sandwich they want us all to take a bite of and say thank you may I have another. The issue here is what is the agency doing to curve the prostitution issue that has been out of control for a while. Mr. Manager how about dealing with this. 2 prostitutes killed in 2 months and you are you are sweating an officer coming out in a video referring to “Human Trafficking” typical liberal response.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The FOP cost me 28 hours of OT with the fuch sandwich they want us all to take a bite of and say thank you may I have another. The issue here is what is the agency doing to curve the prostitution issue that has been out of control for a while. Mr. Manager how about dealing with this. 2 prostitutes killed in 2 months and you are you are sweating an officer coming out in a video referring to “Human Trafficking” typical liberal response.
    The FOP didn't cost you anything... the Chief decided to give you two days off instead of one during the lead up to the public opening of the NFL Experience at the MBCC. You are still going to be making a very good amount of OT during that pay period (65+ Hours)

Many of us have this misconception of what the Union can or cannot do. The union's main power comes from our contract with the city. Unless their is a provision in the contract, the union only give it's two cents to the chief's.

Unregistered
    Thanks niner 88. Yes we know that Ricky is forcing us to take days off to save OT. The Union has an obligation to keep the administration from reducing our pay. And please stop saying that it’s for our health. If it was for that reason then they would whore you out to work off duty for the days you are off.

Unregistered
    Ray you shouldn’t chime in with your bogus bars and grievance back pay. We know you don’t work extra. There are actual guys in here that want to work and not get screwed out of the extra 20hrs I’m being forced to take off (possibly non consecutive). The sad part was the unions answer to “work 59s!” What a joke, save on OT and collect the admin fee from the 59. Win win for the city. This new concept of “let’s use 59s so we don’t have to pay and we make money” hurts the working man who makes more on overtime and doesn’t want to wait 2 pay periods for some venue to cut a check.

Unregistered
    The FOP didn't cost you anything... the Chief decided to give you two days off instead of one during the lead up to the public opening of the NFL Experience at the MBCC. You are still going to be making a very good amount of OT during that pay period (65+ Hours)

Many of us have this misconception of what the Union can or cannot do. The union's main power comes from our contract with the city. Unless their is a provision in the contract, the union only give it's two cents to the chief's.
    Shut up Ray you have no idea what you are talking about.

Unregistered
    I thought overtime also was allowed to be paid up to two pay periods later?

Unregistered
    What union are you guys talking about? The one being run by Dumb and Dumber? If you ask those two fools a question, they'll each give you a different answer. Pelosi should have impeached those two clowns!!!

Unregistered
    LOL. How can they tell you with a straight face that it’s not about cutting OT? And yes the above poster is correct. This has been attempted by prior administrations before but the UNION said no. You want a special event City? Well guess what cupcake you’re going to pay for it. Really disappointed in Kevin and Rob for selling this bag of horse manure for City Hall and Chief Clements.

Family first tu madre mother fuchers!

Unregistered
    LOL. How can they tell you with a straight face that it’s not about cutting OT? And yes the above poster is correct. This has been attempted by prior administrations before but the UNION said no. You want a special event City? Well guess what cupcake you’re going to pay for it. Really disappointed in Kevin and Rob for selling this bag of horse manure for City Hall and Chief Clements.

Family first tu madre mother fuchers!
    See you on Halloween, New Years, Spring Break, Labor Day, Columbus Day Floatopia and all the other special events. I thought you guys said you were being overworked. As for me I’ll be 09 Alpha Brave and the 06, show me on a 59! $$$$$

Unregistered
    Suckers!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast