2 weeks Alpha Bravo for the SB? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Love how they left the double day out. I’m sure command staff, IT guys, and a small contingent of “buddies” will get some sweet details. Maybe the HROs will do a 12hr sweep that day.

Unregistered
    We really have a sold out Union. It went from 1 day to 2 days. The writing is on the wall. Swapping our days to save money. It’s not the chiefs fought. That’s his job. Blame the Union. #weakassfop

Unregistered
    Bunch of pu$$ies. Blame the union all you want, but at the end of the day we do have a job to do. You cry babies talk out both sides of your mouths. Some of you cry because you don't want to work, then another group of you cry because they are giving you a day off "to save on overtime". So which side is the union supposed to fight for you morons? Here is an idea...suck it up for the week or two and make the money. The Super Bowl is a major event and we are hosting most of the events leading up to it. Like it or not, it is our job to ensure order during a chaotic event. Don't like it? School Board is happy to take our refuse...

#weakass*****es

Unregistered
    Who said we don’t want to work? That the whole point of this post. They are having us take days off so they can limit the OT.

Let me give you an example since you are CODing on RC cola. You are off FSS. They have you take if TWT. That’s 30 hours OT they dont have to pay. If the Union allows this it will become the norm. So come Memorial Day instead of making 39 hours OT you make 9.

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!! Do you get it now?!?!

Unregistered
    I sat through yesterday’s meeting and could not believe the Union would allow this to happen. It’s the beginning of the end of Special Events OT as we know it. #sellouts.

Unregistered
    Brilliant move by the Chief. Disappointed by the Unions lack of vision on the 12 inch MORONGA that we are about to get every busy weekend. Brace for impact *****es!!!

Unregistered
    So you force me to take days off (aka swapping your workdays) because you don’t want us to “burnout” but we can work off duty on those days “up to 18 hours a day”. They don’t give a crap about burnout. That is so 36 hours are paid by the private sector and they make 12 dollars an hour off of you.

This is a bad precedent being set. If we don’t fight this it will be the MO for every long weekend.

Unregistered

What if this happens durring super bowl weekend? Scary

Unregistered

R.i.p.

Poor lady didn't make it..😐

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor lady didn't make it..😐
    she was a lady of the night and had a territory issue with her competitor. These ladies of the night take unsuspecting tourists back to their hotel rooms and DRUG them and then proceed to steal all their money and valuables. Yeah, poor lady. Right. No sympathy for these criminals killing one another.

cant wait until the Super Bowl, we are gonna have victims galore during that long event. the city thinks they are ready. they have no clue what to expect. just like after this super bowl disaster then we roll right into the nightmare ghetto spring break disaster. I am sure between these 2 upcoming events we will should have another homicide or more. wear your vests, carry extra mags, thats all I have to say. Cant really say and have your OT slips ready as the FOP dropped the ball on that and screwed the pooch.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast