The Dumpster

Thread: The Dumpster

Unregistered

The Dumpster

I just saw a Lipsync video SPD made and looking at the officers in it couldn’t help but wonder how did every reject end up in the same police department

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw a Lipsync video SPD made and looking at the officers in it couldn’t help but wonder how did every reject end up in the same police department

The same way we ended up in your mother's *****, Cumming. 9 months later your dumbass came out.

Unregistered
    The same way we ended up in your mother's *****, Cumming. 9 months later your dumbass came out.
    I know it hurts to be reminded you were not good enough to work for a real police department so you ended up at rejectville

Unregistered
    The whole agency should be in the dumpster.

Unregistered
    The whole agency should be in the dumpster.
    What do you expect? They work for a psycho "I'm going to blow my brains out" chief and a dope snorting mayor. Throw in a sgt who used to rob kilos from drug traffickers while in uniform and yes, you have what could be called the dumpster of Florida's law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    Commissioner get a life...you were never a real cop and never will..

Unregistered
    Commissioner get a life...you were never a real cop and never will..
    It's sad that you are spending your last few days of freedom still taking subtle shots at your perceived enemies.

Unregistered
    What do you expect? They work for a psycho "I'm going to blow my brains out" chief and a dope snorting mayor. Throw in a sgt who used to rob kilos from drug traffickers while in uniform and yes, you have what could be called the dumpster of Florida's law enforcement community.
    I don’t know what Iggy is waiting for to retire. He has to be involved in some illicit activities having to do with his police authority to stay in so long. The payout must be good.