Hidden River Shooting means even less K9 units available... for a while - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have a voice. Call the sheriff’s secretary and request an appointment to discuss the solutions you have to offer. I bet you will come back and tell everyone how surprised you are by how responsive the sheriff was to your ideas. Quit being a big mouth coward and do something.

I tried this. I was told this request MUST go through my chain of command. My Corporal said no.

Request denied.

Unregistered
    I tried this. I was told this request MUST go through my chain of command. My Corporal said no.

Request denied.
    Then go see your major and tell on that mother fukcer.

Unregistered
    Then go see your major and tell on that mother fukcer.
    Major said I cannot go outside of the chain of command.

Request denied.

Again...

Unregistered
    Major said I cannot go outside of the chain of command.

Request denied.

Again...
    Send him an email

Unregistered
    Lots of jealousy very obvious here. Envy is a deadly sin. And it’s Christmas time. Sad.
    No! You are wrong! It has nothing to do with that. Don't come here like you are some priest. There is no sin. Its about survival. Plain and simple. No one here is jealous of anyone or their position. Its not about a title or dumb promotion. It boils down to 1 thing, but no one has the balls to stand up and talk about it. Its about self preservation. Physically, emotionally, and mentally. This fukking job can not be sustained to full term. It is run in such a neglectful and poor manner that burnout, poor morale, resignation, and for those who got fired... Self sabotage, are guaranteed unless you find a way out by promotion or transfer. People look to these “better” positions, transfer, or promotions to get away from the over stimulation and trauma before becoming symptomatic. These are people with families to support and personal issues to handle. Which can NOT be done when you are emotionally stripped of every drop of your coping mechanisms by this agency’s unreasonable expectations with half the people required to do so. Also, its not the job. Don't blame the job or people we deal with. And don't put a stupid hero spin on it by saying only real men can handle it. Save that bully programming garbage for the cadets. Its the fact that our exposure is not monitored metered or controlled. Being short handed was allowed to happen to save money. Our mid shift was removed to creat an entire district. They could not even figure out how to staff 4 let alone 5. If you think being at such a heightened state for 12 hours a shift for 30 years under these conditions is doable then you are a moron. If you are a supervisor and think that then you are a cancer. Fix the front lines and then people wont fight and claw for transfers. Then only people that actually want to do those jobs or to lead will apply. Also, you absolutely need experience on the front end. Why make it so miserable that they leave? Whether by promotion, transfer, or quitting.

When someone puts their asss on the line for a long time, only to see some young rookie blond that is screwing a married connected supervisor getting fast tracked, or a chief’s son, or a minority to meet some stat, it pisses people off. Why are some protected while others are not? Its that simple. It goes way farther that simple fairness when your life is on the line. Its not about wanting what someone else has or envy. Its about why some are kept safe while others are not. Strange concept to many of you isnt it? It take a real heart and not being a megalomaniac narcissist to understand.

Unregistered
    Lots of jealousy very obvious here. Envy is a deadly sin. And it’s Christmas time. Sad.
    Typical narcissistic response to turn it around on the poster instead of taking ownership for the issue. Giving the information YOU requested is not envy or jealousy; it’s answering YOUR question. You’re literally defending making someone with no law enforcement experience, a law enforcement supervisor, and then you’re giving law enforcement supervisor pay to someone who takes photos, does “admin work” and drives around the sheriff. We already have secretaries for the admin work and a photographer for the photos, so outside of driving around the Sheriff who is capable of driving his own car, this is a wasted position. Don’t get mad at us for pointing it out. Get mad at yourself for creating the position to begin with.

Unregistered
    Why does Chad need a driver ?

Unregistered
    Send him an email
    Wait, let me say this again.

My "Major said I cannot go outside of the chain of command.

Request denied."

As far as Jerry Carey goes, ask CC who he would rather have driving him around when bullets start flying or Billy Bad Assss wants a piece of a LEO. Will CC choose Jerry Carey who's been anything but a LEO for 20 years, or a veteran who's been on the road for 20 years.

Unregistered
    Wait, let me say this again.

My "Major said I cannot go outside of the chain of command.

Request denied."

As far as Jerry Carey goes, ask CC who he would rather have driving him around when bullets start flying or Billy Bad Assss wants a piece of a LEO. Will CC choose Jerry Carey who's been anything but a LEO for 20 years, or a veteran who's been on the road for 20 years.
    Hold on a minute .... I thought C.C. was a Bad A$$ SWAT Operator, so why does he even need a driver/body guard?
    If he wants a photographer, why doesn't he just hire one? He doesn't need a sworn deputy!

Unregistered
    I am retired, but as far as I remember, SOP states that a memo must be delivered thru the chain of command to the person it is addressed to. Anyone in the chain can approve, disapprove, or merely acknowledge the memorandum. Regardless, the memo proceeds along the way.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast