Sick to my stomach - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is a fraud. Racist cop standing by Temporary Tony. Disgrace to the green.
    How she got promoted is beyond anyone.
    Top command is racist. Black Sheriff’s Office

Unregistered
    Top command is racist. Black Sheriff’s Office
    I've been waiting for someone to say this. Nailed it.

Unregistered
    I applaud your post but to say He saw his Sgt. In a physical struggle is a stretch buddy boy. G.L caused this mess and we all hope he pays the same price.
    exactly the point

Unregistered
    So everytime a white deputy does their job and TT doesn't agree, he just fires them. PATHETIC

Unregistered
    She is a fraud. Racist cop standing by Temporary Tony. Disgrace to the green.
    How she got promoted is beyond anyone.
    Back in the days when she was in the Lakes she filed hardships because of too much stress from working a busy district. Pathetic!!

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard when Col Holmes is due to come to roll calls and tell us how BSO is going back to the old BSO?

Unregistered
    A true leader takes advice from those that are in a position to determine if this deputy crossed the line. There was not a difference of opinion training ia and the psc all said this
    Was not excessive force but an individual who worked at coral springs pd says otherwise. I have yet to figure out how this sheriff determined that it was excessive force. So it appears tony feels he is a one man show since nothing anyone else says or recommends matters. Sorry champ you lost my vote and they of my friends and family.
    Your arrogance will be your downfall from the position your in right now.

Unregistered
    The deputy will be reinstated and it will be another Sheriff who does it...

Unregistered
    Yep, was just thinking the same thing.

Unregistered
    If you think any of the current democrat candidates will re-instate any of our guys you are nuts. Not a chance in hell. If anything, by terminating these guys Tony took away a campaign promise from the candidates. Both Pollock and Israel had already promised Ellison from the NAACP that they would have terminated if it was them. A republican candidate would re-instate but we know what the chances of someone getting elected in this county with an R by their name. We do not need another false promise from a candidate because an arbitrator will re-instate them. Regardless of who is Sheriff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast