Sick to my stomach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sick to my stomach

So we just got to watch a command destroy a young man and his family’s life on the television. David Holmes, John Hale , Nichole Anderson, Benny, and Chris Mccoy should be ashamed. It’s sad that when they look back on their career they can know that they lost all legitimacy as a cop that day. This young man was in a fight with a large group of kids who were out of control. We have all seen these kids fight and we all know cops who have gotten injured dealing with it . He saw his sergeant in a physical struggle and when the “bad guy” came his way he took quick decisive action handcuffing him quickly. He pushed the kids head down as he tried to get up. He didn’t slam it as the kid was not injured , I will say that again HE WAS NOT INJURED! I don’t care what it looked like on video. If you don’t hurt the suspect you did it right . As for the hypocrites standing next to the Sheriff, I have seen most all of you with blood on your hands over the years and you all ( maybe not all) have fought on the street and know what that is like in the chaos, I just never have seen you with a young cop and his family’s blood on your hands. Training understood his actions, IA understood his actions, the PSC understood his actions. but you all chose your paycheck over your conscience. Disgusting. Evil thrives when good men do nothing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So we just got to watch a command destroy a young man and his family’s life on the television. David Holmes, John Hale , Nichole Anderson, Benny, and Chris Mccoy should be ashamed. It’s sad that when they look back on their career they can know that they lost all legitimacy as a cop that day. This young man was in a fight with a large group of kids who were out of control. We have all seen these kids fight and we all know cops who have gotten injured dealing with it . He saw his sergeant in a physical struggle and when the “bad guy” came his way he took quick decisive action handcuffing him quickly. He pushed the kids head down as he tried to get up. He didn’t slam it as the kid was not injured , I will say that again HE WAS NOT INJURED! I don’t care what it looked like on video. If you don’t hurt the suspect you did it right . As for the hypocrites standing next to the Sheriff, I have seen most all of you with blood on your hands over the years and you all ( maybe not all) have fought on the street and know what that is like in the chaos, I just never have seen you with a young cop and his family’s blood on your hands. Training understood his actions, IA understood his actions, the PSC understood his actions. but you all chose your paycheck over your conscience. Disgusting. Evil thrives when good men do nothing.
    Agreed, however like so many, people that seemed like cool people, once they get up there in rank they sell their souls.
    There are so many that I thought were good guys and then you see them at the psb and they act like they don't know you.
    I will say this....dave Holmes and Chris mccoy have always been pretty down to earth but theres not much they can do, short of ridiculing the sheriff and getting fired.

Unregistered

Nicole Anderson

She is a fraud. Racist cop standing by Temporary Tony. Disgrace to the green.
    How she got promoted is beyond anyone.

Unregistered

Stop getting involved. Drive 🐌slow, NOBODY on the 5 th floor cares?!!!

Somebody really gets it!! Pathetic. I know TT was
    hired due to his resume (cough), but he hasn't shown any real leadership period.
    If that deputy was routinely investigated for obsessive force complaints, or had a history of injuring suspects that's one thing. Did he kick that
    rioter in the face when he was down? Would the earth come to a standstill if TT , stated that his training methods were carried out on the mat in the gym and sometimes in a real fight you can easily forget there is no mat. Especially if you think your gun could be pulled out and USED on you. But TT is nothing but a sniveling spineless jelly fish, terrified for acceptance by reporters. I was embarrassed by the disgusting group photo. had Karma. Payback is a bittttch.

Unregistered
    Good post except no one on that stage or in command is named Benny.

Unregistered
    You guys are all on the money. I been with this agency many years and every time we think someone new takes the helm, it only gets worse for us all. I love being a cop and solving crime, but this agency has become a mockery and is nothing about solving crime.

Unregistered

Gary the Ghost

Don’t forget the Ghost was also there for the photo. That’s the only time he show up for work. This command is disgusting. Why all the command standing next to this idiot Pumpkin head. Not needed for a photograph when an employee is being fired. That’s what PIO is for. Put the Agency in a negative light. Temporary love the camera’s and the power with the 5 stars ⭐️.

Unregistered
    I applaud your post but to say He saw his Sgt. In a physical struggle is a stretch buddy boy. G.L caused this mess and we all hope he pays the same price.

Unregistered
    Agreed, however like so many, people that seemed like cool people, once they get up there in rank they sell their souls.
    There are so many that I thought were good guys and then you see them at the psb and they act like they don't know you.
    I will say this....dave Holmes and Chris mccoy have always been pretty down to earth but theres not much they can do, short of ridiculing the sheriff and getting fired.
    So what you are saying is Dave and Chris or Yes men and totally F’in worthless employees?

Unregistered
    So what you are saying is Dave and Chris or Yes men and totally F’in worthless employees?
    Yes, that's about right and it's a shame. Personally, I'd just retire rather than stand there posing for a solidarity picture.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast