The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    They not only leak information to the administration of the various administrations, but they leak information to the State Attorneys Office.
    They have an agreement that they [PBA] will tell the SAO when they will jump in and represent the officer.
    That’s why the SAO has been prosecuting officers like never before.
    Kathy Fernandez Rundle should give Steadman Stahl an award for his cooperation with her office by leaking information and not defending cops.

Unregistered
    More lies from iupa plea losers they cant sell their product so they lie like the democrats on trump

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More lies from iupa plea losers they cant sell their product so they lie like the democrats on trump
    Steadman, you ain’t Trump so don’t even start that conversation.
    I understand you trying to stop the dam from exploding but you cannot plug all the holes.

Unregistered
    The confidence and trust in PBA has been broken and is unrepairable! PBA = Rat

Unregistered
    What happened to the PBA? How can a once mighty organization that protected officers turn into a dismal malevolent organization? The only thing that has recently changed is the new PBA board so I believe that is the problem. Time to vote out the entire board for a fresh start. It's amazing how quickly poor leadership can drag down an organization!

Unregistered
    I am particularly surprised with Cris Hodges. I though he would be the guardian but turned out to be a dud.
    I remember him questioning why the PBA was spending so much money on a complete wardrobe of shirts and then the PBA went out and bought more. Hodges remained silent.
    They are like zombies. Whatever is told to them they accept. Not a single one asks please provide proof.
    Steadman gave himself a salary which he claims was done 20 years ago which is a lie of major proportions but no one questions it.
    The entire board must go. They need professional board members to keep this Stahl in check.

Unregistered
    What happened to the PBA? How can a once mighty organization that protected officers turn into a dismal malevolent organization? The only thing that has recently changed is the new PBA board so I believe that is the problem. Time to vote out the entire board for a fresh start. It's amazing how quickly poor leadership can drag down an organization!
    Very valid point. pba did go down the drain once the new board took over!

Unregistered
    They not only leak information to the administration of the various administrations, but they leak information to the State Attorneys Office.
    They have an agreement that they [PBA] will tell the SAO when they will jump in and represent the officer.
    That’s why the SAO has been prosecuting officers like never before.
    Kathy Fernandez Rundle should give Steadman Stahl an award for his cooperation with her office by leaking information and not defending cops.
    PBA's house is full of rats! You have been warned!

Unregistered
    PBA is far better and more powerful now !!!

Unregistered
    PBA lawyers trying to mitigate damages for the violations found for the leaks discovered.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast