The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If he was rude, then it was probably Andrew the head Attorney

Unregistered
    Florida Bar will be stripping a PBA attorney of the ability to practice law in the state of Florida do to leaking confidential information to administration resulting in termination and suspension of PBA members. This is all because Steadman instructed the attorney to rat on the officer so he can remain buddies with admin. BEWARE OF THE PBA!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida Bar will be stripping a PBA attorney of the ability to practice law in the state of Florida do to leaking confidential information to administration resulting in termination and suspension of PBA members. This is all because Steadman instructed the attorney to rat on the officer so he can remain buddies with admin. BEWARE OF THE PBA!
    Hey pscyho!!! No one cares moron! We have more important issues here than your BS!

Unregistered
    Hey pscyho!!! No one cares moron! We have more important issues here than your BS!
    Well I see that your spelling and punctuation is correct so you must not be the PBA president! I bet your the PBA attorney that's about to be disbarred from practicing law. You shouldn't have listen to Steadman and rated out our fellow officers you piece of Sh.t! Enjoy your unemployment!

Unregistered
    Give an example skunk stripe head.

Unregistered
    Well I see that your spelling and punctuation is correct so you must not be the PBA president! I bet your the PBA attorney that's about to be disbarred from practicing law. You shouldn't have listen to Steadman and rated out our fellow officers you piece of Sh.t! Enjoy your unemployment!
    More fake democrat lies the loser always resorts to slander when the argument is lost!

Unregistered
    I see you can’t give any example of having more important issues to discuss Steadman.

Unregistered
    I see nobody knows the difference between your and you’re in the 305.

Unregistered
    PBA got manny reguero off it was bs charge great attorney mike cornely

Unregistered
    PBA staff and attorneys are all rats! Beware what you say because it will be be reported to the administration. Thanks for nothing PBA.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast