The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy $hit and here I thought that Fiu was the only place that had the same issues. Where is the chief is in bed with the PBA and whatever is spoken with the attorneys gets back to the chief even before the call is ended. If the PBA was a vessel it would have sunk faster than the Titanic did being hit by an iceberg with all the rats and leaks is has.
    Desperate lies plea is bankrupt begged iupa for help iupa cannot even stand up to a unqualified low IQ sheriff at bso who continues to make them his beotch WTF makes them think they can represent us and our brothers and sisters at mdcr

Unregistered
    Desperate lies plea is bankrupt begged iupa for help iupa cannot even stand up to a unqualified low IQ sheriff at bso who continues to make them his beotch WTF makes them think they can represent us and our brothers and sisters at mdcr
    You are so right. PBA call for a no confidence vote on the director and run a campaign to have him removed. Show us how strong you are!

Unregistered
    You are so right. PBA call for a no confidence vote on the director and run a campaign to have him removed. Show us how strong you are!
    That is a great idea! But, pu$$ Steadman does have have a sack between his legs sufficient to call for a vote.

Unregistered
    Mayor wont remove his boy no matter what unless it cost him sn election u really want a director daniels???? Really ??? Perez must leave june 30 next year and has to burn 2 months big waste of time

Unregistered
    Mayor wont remove his boy no matter what unless it cost him sn election u really want a director daniels???? Really ??? Perez must leave june 30 next year and has to burn 2 months big waste of time
    So let’s give up is what I’m hearing from the PBA. No fight. Nothing. Then why have the PBA? For a domino tournament that I don’t even attend?

Unregistered

No Shame

Absolutely True. A little bit ago, A co worker told me A certain Executive & another two members were in a full blown conversation ( wasn’t nice) in Doral about a certain wife. Guess what attorney was present during that trashing, you Guess it. PBA Lawyer, Among Morale, integrity, respect I guess there’s no privilege either when it comes to your attorney at that place. Those people are only interested in THEIR pocket!!

Unregistered
    Geee i wonder who your referring to, hmmmm Jenkins. He is always trashing her to his “confidants” then they go back & tell everyone else. Sad this is the same person who I see out with his son, Great example to his kid. His wife should snitch on her hide “incidents “ that have been rumored & embarrass his Sorry Ass. Wow. He is always trashing everyone on this department! And how he back stabs the same PBA! Focus on this contract & stop lying. Grab some morals on the way & check your ego at the door.

Unregistered
    So let’s give up is what I’m hearing from the PBA. No fight. Nothing. Then why have the PBA? For a domino tournament that I don’t even attend?
    Even if we could remove the dancing queen the PBA shouldn't theres no reason tactically. Hes finally comong around backing up cops and reversing bad decisions on his way out. His replacement would go hard to prove a point so PBA dont listen to this old pba loser or plea loser !

Unregistered
    Even if we could remove the dancing queen the PBA shouldn't theres no reason tactically. Hes finally comong around backing up cops and reversing bad decisions on his way out. His replacement would go hard to prove a point so PBA dont listen to this old pba loser or plea loser !
    I must admit I used to ridicule this writer (Steadman) because his writing skills are so damn bad. But, I am starting to feel sorry for him. I don’t think he can write any better. It’s the very best he can do.

Unregistered

Leaks galore

Leaks from PBA continues to plaque the PBA. PBA legal is a direct pipeline to brass. Beware what you say and to whom

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast