The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The FLA Bar investigates PBA for Attorney/client leaks

The Florida Bar has launched an investigation into the practices of the DADE county PBA. After receiving numerous complaints of sensitive information shared only with PBA attorneys being leaked the Bar began the investigation.
    Client/attorney privileges are taken very serious the Bar posted and if if found to be in violation DADE lawyers could be disbarred and the PBA legal shut down.
    Keep meticulous notes what you say to your lawyer and if that info gets out contact the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Unregistered
    Another black eye for the PBA and the Department

Unregistered
    I find the leaks so disgusting. We can’t get away from the PBA soon enough. It has become a place for all POSs. Can’t even trust the PBA lawyers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find the leaks so disgusting. We can’t get away from the PBA soon enough. It has become a place for all POSs. Can’t even trust the PBA lawyers.
    More PLEA lies show’s desperation remember when the debate is lost the loser resorts to slander

Like the demonrats against trump

Unregistered
    It is disgusting to say the least. Many members are saying F that. I’m not talking to PBA rats.

Unregistered
    It is disgusting to say the least. Many members are saying F that. I’m not talking to PBA rats.
    I called the pba once to ask a few questions about a scenario I was going through at work. The attorney was sarcastic and very rude about the situation. Two days later my sergeant makes a comment about people calling the pba to complain. A few days later he makes another comment to me so I ask what he’s talking about and pretty much told me word for word what I spoke to the pba attorney about. I never used them again.

Unregistered
    I called the pba once to ask a few questions about a scenario I was going through at work. The attorney was sarcastic and very rude about the situation. Two days later my sergeant makes a comment about people calling the pba to complain. A few days later he makes another comment to me so I ask what he’s talking about and pretty much told me word for word what I spoke to the pba attorney about. I never used them again.
    If the attorney was rude and sarcastic it must have been Andrew Axelrod.

Unregistered
    You need to report this to the Florida Bar. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE AND WORNG!

https://www-media.floridabar.org/upl...laint-form.pdf

Unregistered
    Or call the Florida Bar at 850-561-5600

Unregistered
    Holy $hit and here I thought that Fiu was the only place that had the same issues. Where is the chief is in bed with the PBA and whatever is spoken with the attorneys gets back to the chief even before the call is ended. If the PBA was a vessel it would have sunk faster than the Titanic did being hit by an iceberg with all the rats and leaks is has.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast