IUPA and PLEA set to sacrifice officers to stay in AFL-CIO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

IUPA and PLEA set to sacrifice officers to stay in AFL-CIO

The daddy of IUPA a lil ***** of BLM ;the AFL-CIO will soon screw the few remaining police unions to save their place the IUPA bosses and Dan M Howard will sacrifice a member or two to ten to save their fat salaries despite part-time hours

“The labor federation also said the local police union president in Minneapolis, where George Floyd was killed, should be forced to resign. Further, the AFL-CIO said its own 2013 findings must be acted upon, which the statement said could allow for a crackdown on such brutality while protecting due process rights of all public service workers. Specifically, the statement called for banning chokeholds, expanding use of body cameras, ending racial profiling, demilitarizing police forces or limiting no-knock warrants, and creating a more community-centric policing culture.”

Read more: https://www.npr.org/2020/06/10/87409...lice-union-tie

Unregistered
    Do the research yourself Dan said BLM tried to hack into their computers

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The daddy of IUPA a lil ***** of BLM ;the AFL-CIO will soon screw the few remaining police unions to save their place the IUPA bosses and Dan M Howard will sacrifice a member or two to ten to save their fat salaries despite part-time hours

“The labor federation also said the local police union president in Minneapolis, where George Floyd was killed, should be forced to resign. Further, the AFL-CIO said its own 2013 findings must be acted upon, which the statement said could allow for a crackdown on such brutality while protecting due process rights of all public service workers. Specifically, the statement called for banning chokeholds, expanding use of body cameras, ending racial profiling, demilitarizing police forces or limiting no-knock warrants, and creating a more community-centric policing culture.”

Read more: https://www.npr.org/2020/06/10/87409...lice-union-tie
    And this shocks you?! We have been saying this for a long time. Hence, the increase of PBA membership due to PLEA's inaction and lies. The chief complaint is that PLEA is all talk and no action other than screwing officers over and over again.

Unregistered
    And this shocks you?! We have been saying this for a long time. Hence, the increase of PBA membership due to PLEA's inaction and lies. The chief complaint is that PLEA is all talk and no action other than screwing officers over and over again.
    PLEA will crucify you!

Unregistered
    DO NOT trust Domingo!!!! He screwed me over and had me demoted!!!!

Unregistered
    Back to the top

Unregistered
    I have never trusted that turd Domingo.

Unregistered
    I have never trusted that turd Domingo.
    I beg to differ. Steadman when you wanted the throne so badly that you were willing to backstab the very guy who brought you to the PBA, the guy who made you something, you came to me For help. I was good enough then turdman.

Unregistered
    I beg to differ. Steadman when you wanted the throne so badly that you were willing to backstab the very guy who brought you to the PBA, the guy who made you something, you came to me For help. I was good enough then turdman.
    Sure Domingo. You keep referring to your imaginary meeting yet continue to provide zero facts or proof. Not to worry. We expect that from you Gorda. How’s that IG investigation for you???

Unregistered
    It serves as further proof that you are not man enough to state the truth when we met at Carolina Ale house.
    I should have known you were a slimy POS the moment you said you wanted to backstab the only godfather you’ve had on this department. A real man, which you are not, would have said so what we met, I used you and now your waste to me. But, you are not only the dumbest person in the department but you are the biggest liar and more importantly the number 1 coward of MDPD. You be proud of those accomplishments.
    Now your drug laced kids can follow in your footsteps.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast