Chiefs experience. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. I mean we hire captains with zero relevant experience. Lieutenants and majors too. Experience is overrated and not even needed when you aren't required to make decisions.

Overlord: "Make it so"

Chief: "By your command it is so"

Chief-the easiest job ever.
    Merry Christmas

Unregistered
    Want to be recognized as the best chief ever?
    Want people to overlook your lack of marketable skills?
    Eliminate the patches on the polo shirt = Best Chief Ever!

Unregistered
    Want to be recognized as the best chief ever?
    Want people to overlook your lack of marketable skills?
    Eliminate the patches on the polo shirt = Best Chief Ever!
    I second this idea. Best idea in here in a long time!

Unregistered
    Patches should be the least of your concern!! Won't be long before the only shirts will be Inspector Shirts!!

Unregistered
    Patches should be the least of your concern!! Won't be long before the only shirts will be Inspector Shirts!!
    I hope I get a good FTO! I don't care what you call me as long as it isn't unemployed!

Unregistered
    if you can listen, have compassion, have a pure heart and love for what you do, you can be a great chief. I am looking forward to meeting Chief Tully. He has everything we need. Kudos to the Secretary for having the foresight as well.

Unregistered
    if you can listen, have compassion, have a pure heart and love for what you do, you can be a great chief. I am looking forward to meeting Chief Tully. He has everything we need. Kudos to the Secretary for having the foresight as well.
    Are you sure you dont want to marry him?

Unregistered
    I can’t wait til the first captains opening when he sits on the board for a position he isn’t even qualified to apply for, and then try to tell people there not experienced enough. Every agent should apply for captains opening then make a grievance based on the chief getting the job without being qualified to apply.

Unregistered
    I can’t wait til the first captains opening when he sits on the board for a position he isn’t even qualified to apply for, and then try to tell people there not experienced enough. Every agent should apply for captains opening then make a grievance based on the chief getting the job without being qualified to apply.
    You will lose your grievance idiot. Look up appointments from elected officials.

Unregistered
    You will lose your grievance idiot. Look up appointments from elected officials.
    Who was "elected"????
    Ron didn't appoint Tully.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast