Tony gets it done - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Can't put lipstick on the pumpkin head, he's still a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, here's my take and i,m not DLE or DOD I have a role outside of that but have worked both for the current and the former Sheriff and have interacted with both as well as command staff. Isreal had some good people (Dale, Harrington, Dimaggio, Polan etc) as does Tony (Holmes, Hale, Reyes etc). Did both make promotions based on considerations other than merit-yes but this happens in every business. No matter who the Sheriff is it is a fact of life that they need to get elected and reelected or the job and most of the staff is gone. That is just a fact of life when you are a politician and make no mistake that's what this job is and unless the votes are there the job is not. The days of old time law and order cop in Broward are over and have been for the last few cycles. I tend to discount all the political stunts that one does to get noticed by the electorate. Six months ago I thought Israel was a shoe in to get his job back-now I say its Tony's to lose. Tony speaks well in public, has a commanding presence and is able to relate to everyday folks. He got RTCC done, moved active shooter training and is building a training center for BSO as well as showing a genuine interest in staff. BSO is a funny place to work as there are many different agendas running at the same time-try to figure them out is a full time game. Who does the Sheriff trust? i cant answer that but I can imagine how difficult it is to try....
    Shut up stupid . Sell this scam to a CNN audience who will believe anything some random sheeiit talker like you is spreading around.

Unregistered

Great Role Model Tony

So he is riding a bicycle through Walmart like a clown
    What a great example he sets for kids. They cant ride through the store but the new village idiot can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12