UPS Shootout - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UPS Shootout

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jesus you f*****g goons glorifying shooting into the ups truck and killing the hostage are F***ked in the head.

#goonsquad

This is a sad mentality that the academy is spitting out now days.
    No one is glorifying the killing of civilians you clown. I simply said you should quit. Being a cop is an ugly job. If you had been there maybe you could have saved the day, but you were not. Not very smart to judge officers actions for an incident you have no first hand knowledge of.

Unregistered
    Wow you sound like such a buffoon trying to sound old school. I think I lost brain cells reading that “it’s an ugly job”. What a true idiot. Is your name Juan? Last name start with P?

No one is glorifying the killing of civilians you clown. I simply said you should quit. Being a cop is an ugly job. If you had been there maybe you could have saved the day, but you were not. Not very smart to judge officers actions for an incident you have no first hand knowledge of.

Unregistered
    Wow you sound like such a buffoon trying to sound old school. I think I lost brain cells reading that “it’s an ugly job”. What a true idiot. Is your name Juan? Last name start with P?
    “Trying to sound old school....” You’re a waste.

Unregistered
    My fellow PBA members, I writing this on Monday, December 16, 2019 so you all can take a look back at it later on. We are all about to be bamboozled by Stahl and Greenwell. They absolutely had no choice but to refuse the 1% offered to us. However, if you read carefully you all read what he wrote reference to the health benefits. Stahl will get us a 3% increase in all likelihood, but it will come at added expense to our health insurance. If he gets us 3%, but that is negated by a 2% increase to health benefits, what exactly did he get us? A ONE PERCENT RAISE!! You heard it here first my fellow members...the PBA needs a top to bottom complete overhaul. Let there be free elections like Stahl and Greenwell promised.

Fraternally yours

Unregistered
    Bullet on the old man head came from police. Attorneys stated.

Unregistered
    Bullet on the old man head came from police. Attorneys stated.
    From thinking about steak to dead truly sad

Unregistered
    Bullet on the old man head came from the police. Attorneys stated.
    Has a ballistic comparison analysis confirmed it, or is this claim the figment of a personal injury legal vulture?

Unregistered
    Internet clowns don't need ballistics, autopsies or even facts. Between the FDLE and FEDs, this is going to take forever. People will just make things up as they go, kinda like the Democrats Impeachment.

Unregistered
    Internet clowns don't need ballistics, autopsies or even facts. Between the FDLE and FEDs, this is going to take forever. People will just make things up as they go, kinda like the Democrats Impeachment.
    Fake new Fake news

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234