UPS Shootout - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UPS Shootout

Unregistered
    Someone put up the survey!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao. He’s to scared for that. He would just get in the Helo and go to the scene like he did down south when he wanted county tax dollars to get a private Helo ride to the scene.
    He was in it. One of the vehicles in the long field force type of caravan.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    i dont think anyone is disputing that han solo fired first you dipsh1t.

we are disputing putting hundreds of rounds into a truck with a hostage, rushing the truck, and shooting a bystander in another vehicle.

Unregistered

we are disputing putting hundreds of rounds into a truck with a hostage, rushing the truck, and shooting a bystander in another vehicle.
    It was in dispute until that fact came out. Question: how many times have you conducted a felony traffic stop or hostage rescue while subjects shot at you in a populated place? Because if you still think the cops rushed in, then watch again expert. Tic toc. Easy enough when sitting behind a keyboard.

Unregistered

Spoken like a true modern day liberal, not letting the facts get in the way of your agenda. Facts matter when making allegations and you are running with little to no facts.

Unregistered
    I think the real victim was that poor guy sitting at the intersection probably thinking about stuffing his fat face with steak later and out of nowhere took one to the back of the coconut 😂

Unregistered
    I think the real victim was that poor guy sitting at the intersection probably thinking about stuffing his fat face with steak later and out of nowhere took one to the back of the coconut 😂
    You are a real piece of shit talking and making fun of that poor innocent bystander, you and this department need to burn in hell. Hope the attorneys representing the families destroy this department.

Unregistered
    Typical statement by a coward punk cop

Unregistered
    I find it sad that some people actually feel vindicated about the fact the the subject “fired first”, as if this was justification to send a hailstorm of bullets to anyone in that truck. It only shows just how much you DONT know about tactics. The fact that subject even shot is totally irrelevant. The truck should not have been approached....... period!

The Director can try to lie over and over again to the media, and try to justify the whole thing to save his own a&$, but it was wrong. Any person with half a brain and a semi tactical background knows it. It’s basics 101. Why not hire a consultant from any other state in the country?

Truth be told, I really don’t even think that the Director even knows just how wrong and stupid he sounds. This is just another example of just how arrogant and ignorant he is.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast