PBA is still our Bargaining Unit

Unregistered

PBA is still our Bargaining Unit

Why is the secretary of PLEA video taping an open to the public Bargaining Session? PLEA has never bargained for law enforcement and in this writer’s opinion they would be the worst thing for us. OUR BARGAINING UNIT IS THE SOUTH FLORIDA PBA THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. We will see better then 1% that the County offered and YOUR BARGAINING UNIT REJECTED. .PLEA needs to stick to whatever it is that they do...I have no clue what that is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is the secretary of PLEA video taping an open to the public Bargaining Session? PLEA has never bargained for law enforcement and in this writer’s opinion they would be the worst thing for us. OUR BARGAINING UNIT IS THE SOUTH FLORIDA PBA THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. We will see better then 1% that the County offered and YOUR BARGAINING UNIT REJECTED. .PLEA needs to stick to whatever it is that they do...I have no clue what that is
    All they do is post lies and state they advocate for officers when in fact they do not. They are the laughing talk of command staff.

Unregistered

We are doomed if the statement is true

We know this statement is false but can you imagine if the PBA was truly the best in the business we are all doomed. Doomed I tell you! PBA is horrible and they purposely keep their phones full of messages so you can never leave a message after they always fail to answer your calls.
    The attorneys are arrogant and condescending as hell and are not fighters. That non fight philosophy is probably due to the policy from the president office.

Unregistered
    Maybe is we tell people that the brain is an app they will start using it.

PBA you guys are real life comedians if you say the PBA is the best in the business. Funny stuff

Unregistered
    Maybe is we tell people that the brain is an app they will start using it.

PBA you guys are real life comedians if you say the PBA is the best in the business. Funny stuff
    Its actually true elena schaffer was asked what she was doing said just following orders since dan 2 names the plea prez is too much a pussss to do it him self so he sends a small female

Unregistered

Dave?

Its actually true elena schaffer was asked what she was doing said just following orders since dan 2 names the plea prez is too much a pussss to do it him self so he sends a small female
    It that you Dave?????

Unregistered
    There’s no bigger puss than Steadman. He is the king of puss.

Unregistered
    There’s no bigger puss than Steadman. He is the king of puss.
    I’ll take Steadman over PLEA’s Domingo any day. Stink and all!

Unregistered
    I’ll take Steadman over PLEA’s Domingo any day. Stink and all!
    And that’s because you are most likely one of the ones who collect a salary without board approval.