Thank you IUPA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you IUPA

Unregistered

Thank you IUPA

https://wsvn.com/news/local/bso-sher...edown-of-teen/

When will the command staff grow a set of balls and put an end to this crap. To many people refused to stand up to Israel when he lost control and now some of the same and new people are doing it again while Tony runs out of control. Some of you guys are double and triple dipping and all that money can’t buy you a backbone. Spineless command but sure talk a good game. You guys left voice messages to the guys in Tamarac saying the did nothing wrong and that you have their back. Where are you now? Can’t even stand behind your words. COWARDS !!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/bso-sher...edown-of-teen/

When will the command staff grow a set of balls and put an end to this crap. To many people refused to stand up to Israel when he lost control and now some of the same and new people are doing it again while Tony runs out of control. Some of you guys are double and triple dipping and all that money can’t buy you a backbone. Spineless command but sure talk a good game. You guys left voice messages to the guys in Tamarac saying the did nothing wrong and that you have their back. Where are you now? Can’t even stand behind your words. COWARDS !!!!
    Uh yea....this is something new? The command has never had our backs. Tony is a pos and you know what? Hes going to be elected in 2020 because no one gives two schits, except a small insignificant votes that aren't strong enough to not get him voted in. Retire now if you can or suffer the consequences......BSO is doomed!!
    On a lighter note, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to geico.

Unregistered
    To the command staff standing next to Tony, where is your integrity?

Unregistered
    Seriously, get out now if you can. It's only going to get worse. Of course there are the brown noses (and bso is full of them) that love Tony and his command because they somehow benefit from him.
    BSO is not a place for free thinkers...like the amityville house said "Get out!"

Unregistered
    Seriously, get out now if you can. It's only going to get worse. Of course there are the brown noses (and bso is full of them) that love Tony and his command because they somehow benefit from him.
    BSO is not a place for free thinkers...like the amityville house said "Get out!"
    They are all Tony’s puppets. Did you see the look on their faces. They look like the Democratic Party a bunch of F*ck faces. And to the recently promoted sucka$$/former SWAT p*ussy that was in North Lauderdale you should be ashamed of yourself!

Unregistered
    They are all Tony’s puppets. Did you see the look on their faces. They look like the Democratic Party a bunch of F*ck faces. And to the recently promoted sucka$$/former SWAT p*ussy that was in North Lauderdale you should be ashamed of yourself!
    I know what you're saying and I'm with you but you cant let it consume you. BSO is never going to change....never!! Once you accept that you can come into work without hating it as much.
    You can learn from the suck azzes...they love BSO....love it and suck down that koolaid like its mother's milk. Lose some brain cells, focus on the money, do as little as humanly possible, stay away from the psb and watch a lot of movies and youtube on duty.
    Survive or leave but dont let it consume you.

Unregistered
    I know what you're saying and I'm with you but you cant let it consume you. BSO is never going to change....never!! Once you accept that you can come into work without hating it as much.
    You can learn from the suck azzes...they love BSO....love it and suck down that koolaid like its mother's milk. Lose some brain cells, focus on the money, do as little as humanly possible, stay away from the psb and watch a lot of movies and youtube on duty.
    Survive or leave but dont let it consume you.
    I somewhat agree with this post. Just do your thing and let management do what management does.

Unregistered
    I somewhat agree with this post. Just do your thing and let management do what management does.
    I agree with your statement....so basically the end result of what a deputy does and what management does is exactly the same.....which is nothing.

Unregistered

Bell

So Bell can you show me in the policy and or training where it's ok to play b'ball wlth a suspects head as in this case?

Yes there are times in is necessary but not this time.

Unregistered
    So Bell can you show me in the policy and or training where it's ok to play b'ball wlth a suspects head as in this case?

Yes there are times in is necessary but not this time.
    Bell is definitely a fierce defender of all of us. But at what price? I try to do a great job everyday and my dues go to defending idiots who don't know the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast