Shut it down

Thread: Shut it down

Unregistered

Shut it down

If you’re proactive, you’re playing with fire. Handle calls, no code 3 unless it’s a cop.
    It’s over people.

Unregistered
    You guys are nuts to be out there working for this sheriff.

Unregistered

Like a Broken record

Here we go again, back to hug a thug and verbal judo. But the highly trained and experienced sheriff will let the public think we train like warriors. He needs to remove his ovaries and grow some balls.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are nuts to be out there working for this sheriff.
    I keep preaching go find a tree and don’t do a DAMN thing. When will you people learn??

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

Get you a nice free slurpee and read some magazines in 7 eleven.

Unregistered
    If you’re proactive, you’re playing with fire. Handle calls, no code 3 unless it’s a cop.
    It’s over people.
    It sure is.

Unregistered
    Do nothing. I mean ZERO. This command will shove it up your culo. I mean IA is clearing people and the top command is overriding it. So let the scumbags do what they want. Who gives a $hit

Unregistered

Done !

Wow, just wow. I'm shocked and utterly disgusted at this bald-headed bafoon. How does PSC vote 11-0 to clear the Deputy and you still fire him?!? I am officially done! No proactivity and I will drive to a call with sirens to chase off the bad guys before I get there. We are on state retirement and can leave to many other agencies. I refuse to work for a sheriff who wants to be Magic Mike onstage, but does not believe in due process.

Unregistered
    Wow, just wow. I'm shocked and utterly disgusted at this bald-headed bafoon. How does PSC vote 11-0 to clear the Deputy and you still fire him?!? I am officially done! No proactivity and I will drive to a call with sirens to chase off the bad guys before I get there. We are on state retirement and can leave to many other agencies. I refuse to work for a sheriff who wants to be Magic Mike onstage, but does not believe in due process.
    Shut what down? Productivity has been down for over a year