Chief Sparkman - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chief Sparkman

Unregistered
    All this speculation about a yet to be named chief tells me you don't have enough to do. Complaining about qualifications and driving in the stake that the potential applicant isn't qualified to hold any supervisor position is hurtful. Give the new chief a chance. We literally have nothing to lose here. We have had plenty with a 3 ring binder full of qualifications and for the most part they were of no help to us. Why not go the other way? Maybe he likes trucks, hates quadruple reporting, can't stand spreadsheets and doesn't give a crap about that "Look at what your colleagues are doing" newsletter. If we are really lucky he doesn't want to see a misdemeanor ops plan, thinks we are top heavy, likes guns and is a gear hound.
    I am willing to give him a chance. You should too.

Unregistered
    The chief has no say. Ops plan are all the majors as well as the spreadsheets. Barry has nothing to do with any of those it was all the majors.

Food4thought
    no entry level people bashing new chief because always get the backlash jealous disgruntled current former managers who don’t have to justify activities probable

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All this speculation about a yet to be named chief tells me you don't have enough to do. Complaining about qualifications and driving in the stake that the potential applicant isn't qualified to hold any supervisor position is hurtful. Give the new chief a chance. We literally have nothing to lose here. We have had plenty with a 3 ring binder full of qualifications and for the most part they were of no help to us. Why not go the other way? Maybe he likes trucks, hates quadruple reporting, can't stand spreadsheets and doesn't give a crap about that "Look at what your colleagues are doing" newsletter. If we are really lucky he doesn't want to see a misdemeanor ops plan, thinks we are top heavy, likes guns and is a gear hound.
    I am willing to give him a chance. You should too.
    Based on this why not give the guy with the sign at I 10 and Monroe a chance.

Unregistered
    We’re not giving him a chance because he wasn’t even qualified to apply, he was appointed and we have seen this game before. He’ll do more harm then good and will be gone by this time next year.

Unregistered
    We’re not giving him a chance because he wasn’t even qualified to apply, he was appointed and we have seen this game before. He’ll do more harm then good and will be gone by this time next year.
    At least he doesn’t have to move and sell everything to bring his family to the 💩 palace

Unregistered
    Based on this why not give the guy with the sign at I 10 and Monroe a chance.
    He was asked but turned it down.

Unregistered

Fwc

Is this true? I used to work with this clown. All I can say is good luck to you. Whoever hired this guy must be pretty arrogant because this is a disaster and liability waiting to happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12