MLK on MLK Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLK on MLK Day

Unregistered

MLK on MLK Day

I had a dream, a dream that has clearly gone to hell. Not only have we as a people been given equality, we achieved superiority in opportunities. Black only grants, black majority universities and scholarships. Some of our brothers and sisters in the world of athletics left the field to coach, manage and own. Brothers and sisters earned masters degree and doctorates. One held the Office of the President of The United States of America. And what have we done with it? What have you done with it? You smashed it! You ruined it. You lost it. You fell in love with welfare and section 8 housing to subsidize your nefarious money making schemes. You took it over from people who truly needed it. You changed it from a helping hand to an expected perk. You took the sanctity of family and smashed that too. You have babies with no care for the institution of marriage or the blessing of a two parent home. And you kill EACH OTHER at an alarming rate!! What happened to my dream? It wasn’t the white man who destroyed my dream. It it those I had this dream for that pissed it away for a flashy car, a hood rat trick and gangster notoriety. My dream is long gone. Good luck.

Unregistered
    You arrogant son of a b!tch! Who the hell so you think you are speaking for Dr. King? Don’t spout off your racist rant in the name of Dr. King, you scumbag. If you’re so consumed by this, then you clearly can’t enforce the law objectively. You need to be identified and fired for being a hate-speaking racist. You are everything that’s wrong with law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arrogant son of a b!tch! Who the hell so you think you are speaking for Dr. King? Don’t spout off your racist rant in the name of Dr. King, you scumbag. If you’re so consumed by this, then you clearly can’t enforce the law objectively. You need to be identified and fired for being a hate-speaking racist. You are everything that’s wrong with law enforcement.
    2/10 troll

Unregistered

Which part of what he said is inaccurate and how so?

Unregistered

Prove he's racist or disprove what he stated. A simple attack on someone you never met would not suffice, it only makes you a jerkoff.

Unregistered
    Hold on Gumby. You might want to do some research on the fine Dr. First, he was a wife cheater and on J. Edgar Hoovers communist list and was servielled for his anti-America approach. What did he actually do? NOTHING to advance all people, only the advancement of other racists. Look at what it has gotten us today: Kolin Kaepernick? So before you shame the original poster, you may want to acknowledge what he said was the TRUTH.

Unregistered
    Um, I am an American who has a First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech for starters. I’m not sure what was racist about my post other than you disagree with it. I’m not consumed in any way, shape or form. I merely made an observation. I enforce the law with complete objectivity. Race, sex, creed, sexual orientation, they have nothing to do with the law and facts discerned from an impartial investigation. But good luck identifying me. I’m the guy who passes you in the hall. I’m the guy who backs you up on a call. I am what is right with law enforcement. You are what is wrong with the #disagree=racism movement. I apparently know about Dr. King more than you ever will. People like you, Al Sharpton and Goliath Davis ignore what Dr. King preached. And the masses swallowed government aid and handouts. But I digress. Good luck identifying me. I’m the guy in blue at work, hope that helps. BTW get help for your rage disorder, that anger will eat you up.

Unregistered
    You are over-invested in how others behave and think. You can’t change other people, especially not entire cultures, to fit your vision of what’s right. Your desire to do so indicates you’ve developed a god complex. Please seek counseling before you act out on your racist rage.

Unregistered
    You are over-invested in how others behave and think. You can’t change other people, especially not entire cultures, to fit your vision of what’s right. Your desire to do so indicates you’ve developed a god complex. Please seek counseling before you act out on your racist rage.
    Hahah haha. So an observation of reality indicates I have a God complex? Is that a legitimate diagnosis? I can’t find it in the DSM-5, did you make that up? Racist rage. Wow. Well, when I see Hispanics, Asians and Caucasians living the way I see Blacks living I will post about that too. Verifiable facts don’t equal racism. It just so happens that Blacks dill that role right now. It’s all subject to change through better parenting, taking advantage of the education that is free and hard work. You can’t gift results from hard work to anyone. But every person comes equipped to earn them. How’s that for rage smart person?

Unregistered
    Take what was in the original post apart and successfully prove it wrong. Not a personal attack, or some anonymous character assault on someone on the other end of the internet, but debunk what was said. "You raycis!" is doing nothing to prop up you, your people or your principles. Let's look at what the guy posted. If you can prove he's in the Klan or aryan brotherhood or something, fine but otherwise just calling him a racist because it's easier than finding some facts to prove him wrong just makes you a bigger creep than you were a minute before you hit the "post" button. What was in his post that is not factual?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast