MLK on MLK Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLK on MLK Day

Unregistered
    Let’s watch the mayhem commence. A day that should about peace and unification will deteriorate to a day of drinking, weed, fights and shootings. It sadly always is. And Holloway ignores it and fakes being a chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arrogant son of a b!tch! Who the hell so you think you are speaking for Dr. King? Don’t spout off your racist rant in the name of Dr. King, you scumbag. If you’re so consumed by this, then you clearly can’t enforce the law objectively. You need to be identified and fired for being a hate-speaking racist. You are everything that’s wrong with law enforcement.
    Well, Buckwheat. you finally got a Jug eared Kenyan in the white house to advance your dreams and look what he did! The most corrupt President in US history, epic spying, trying to rig an election and overthrow an elected President, selling US military rifles to the Mexican Cartel, giving a C-130 full of cash to Iran and destroying Ukraine in a proxy war with Russia. Blacks and corruption go hand in hand, I doubt another one ever gets into the white house unless he breaks in through a window

Unregistered
    The brainwashed ex marine that posted above me is not even worth listening to. His head was filled with so much bs it’s scary this guy is out here arresting people.

Stay stupid glad I’m not you. Paranoid trump worshipper. Think he cares about your broke a$$?

Unregistered
    Easier to call names and blame the President than to have facts.

Unregistered
    DemocRATS, That’s all they do is play the blame game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12