Sick of it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick of it

Unregistered

Sick of it

I can not believe the amount of written defamation which goes on here. I don’t care what political side you are on but people from both sides are completely ridiculous! I am not an attorney but completely writing made up stuff up without any proof is libel. You who trash talk completely discredit and dishonor the badge and the LCSO. If you have a source post it, without it’s just trash talk.

Unregistered

Fact

FSS 943.13 (9) (a) Completed a comparable basic recruit training program for the applicable criminal justice discipline in another state or for the Federal Government and served as a full-time sworn officer in another state or for the Federal Government for at least 1 year. Carmine Marceno did not have 1 year full time service as a police officer in New York and did not qualify for the EOT here in Florida. That is factual. You can find a number of locations on the web that has posted these documents.

The problem has been there are those that refuse to accept facts for a various reasons. You could post on this site numerous facts but most would not be accepted because of their political leaning and self preservation. There are numerous other facts that clearly show the improper conduct of Marceno but again there is little desire to address those issues. These are corrosive actions that will diminish the respect of LCSO (Internal and External).

Unregistered

Simple Truth is Carmine Marceno violated the law - IT"S DOCUMENTED

Fox 4 documented Carmine Marceno's fraud. They put the documents on their web page. Marceno falsified documents to become a deputy - Marceno was never a full-time deputy in NY, which was required to take the exam. He illegally skipped the 800 hour law enforcement academy.

Fox 4 documented Carmine Marceno's employment application. The application where the employment investigator recommended against hiring Marceno. Marrceno

Tim Brown at The Washington Standard, FloridaPolitics.com, the Fort Myers News-Press, and the Guardian Newspaper have all documented Fraud and clear ethical violations of code the FDLE code of law enforcement conduct. Marceno will not answer questions. Maceno does not deny any of the allegations.

Marceno's folks make smear attacks, but all the allegations against Marceo are true.

Unregistered

Sick of it

Must not be making you that very Ill your still reading this
    Fox and these people that criticize the sheriff don't realize the FBI checked him out thoroughly before letting him go to the academy.. The Governor checked him out before letting him become Sheriff.
    The negative opposition can't seem to understand that.

Unregistered
    There are a number of background checks on record that show that the agencies failed to conduct a proper and in depth examination of the Marceno record. This failure is mostly related to the FACT that the application(s) itself was misleading. It was the discovery of the applications not being properly filed that lead to the discovery of the EOT issue. You may be surprised to find out that there was no background check conducted on the appointment of Marceno to his position. When you ask for facts and then argue against those facts with statements that are inconsistent with the factual record you have arrived at opinion. This opinion is usually based upon fear of lost of position or status. Truth is not part of the calculation. Usually at this point, the name calling starts to satisfy the juvenile appetite. Constructive conversation is not one of the top billings on this site.

Unregistered
    Leavens is desperate and out of money. Coach Ray will loan you’re another $100

Unregistered

Crackhead cro Lee's

Great manifesto
    Won't change anything

Unregistered

Fact 2 of 10

Naples Daily News
    Article 9-11 ceremony was about Heroes Remembered
    Posted: Sept. 11, 2009
    http://archive.naplesnews.com/news/l...43716862.html/
    Collier County sheriff's Cpl. Carmine Marceno was working in New York on that fateful day, as a Suffolk County Park police officer. In the pocket of his uniform, he carries missal cards with the names of friends he's lost, some of them on Sept. 11. "Every time I put my uniform on, I bring them with me," Marceno said. "This day brings back a lot of memories of a lot of co-workers and great friends I've made along the way. I will never forget them."

FGCU REMEMBERS 9/11
    By Travis Brown
    Sept. 14, 2016
    Campus News
    http://eaglenews.org/news/fgcu-remembers-911/
    “I believe the most important thing is to never forget those that paid the price that day,” said Capt. Carmine Marceno, with the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, during his presentation at the event. “The most important thing is to never forget.” Marceno was working as a police officer with the New York Police Department during the time of the attacks and, although he was not on duty, he still recalled, “I immediately knew that we were under attack and that moment changed the world forever.”

The only problem is that according to his LCSO application, he was employed at Island Tea of Naples (4/00 through 1/03). Next time you see Carmine ask him for the list of names that he has in his uniform pocket.

Unregistered

jealous leavans

Will be sure to ask him, that is some great info
    You are infatuated with Carmine
    Yes he is very popular, but not interested in lowlifes like yourself!
    Stalking a man like you do is a sign of your sexual preference!

Unregistered
    Because he can’t beat Carmine! He is broke as an Old 41 whore near Mikes house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast