$3,775.00
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $3,775.00

Unregistered

$3,775.00

You called everyone. You called them again. You had a kickoff party with food. You raised 3775.00 last month. It has been said many times before do not put your family through this Scott. It is over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You called everyone. You called them again. You had a kickoff party with food. You raised 3775.00 last month. It has been said many times before do not put your family through this Scott. It is over.
    Shut up you fat azzhole

Unregistered
    How humiliating ! Now is that change that you got for your legal fees for your upcoming lawsuit or for the primary that you won't have a dime for?

Unregistered
    3775.00 was like a nice night out for Jeffrey Epstein before he didn't kill himself

Unregistered
    The owner of City Furniture, the most prominent supporter of R. Runcie made hefty donation to Tony's campaign. Check the SOE website, it's posted. This donor is the big cheese in the Broward Workshop. That's an issue. There's NO WAY that would have happened unless Broward's black leaders assured him that they are all in for Tony.

Unregistered
    Who is the city furniture guy? I thought he was backing Israel?

Unregistered

Read the small print

The "City Furniture Guy" is donor #82 who donated $1,000 to GT on Nov 22. He doesn't seem to want you to know what his name is either........? His headquarters is in Tamarac...Hmmmm......

Unregistered
    Is there anyone in here that wants Tony to succeed? I'll answer that yes there is and you should to because I just want to do my job and get my check with as little waves as possible.

Unregistered
    After the sun-sentinel article December's numbers are probably gonna be worse than this for Scott

Unregistered
    Major former Israel donors conceding that Tony will win next August.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast