Christmas Cards
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Cards

Unregistered

Christmas Cards

Question: if we don’t pass out the campaign Christmas Cards, do we get fired???

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3079809]Question: if we don’t pass out the campaign Christmas Cards, do we get fired???

I am not passing out any political propaganda for this fake pumpkin head of a Sheriff. Cards bought and paid for by the tax payer and then you want a Deputy to then pass them out on the tax payer’s dime F’ bullshit.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3079814]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Question: if we don’t pass out the campaign Christmas Cards, do we get fired???

I am not passing out any political propaganda for this fake pumpkin head of a Sheriff. Cards bought and paid for by the tax payer and then you want a Deputy to then pass them out on the tax payer’s dime F’ bullshit.
    Typical

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3079817]

Typical
    Yep, now GFY you boot lick.

Unregistered
    Wait. Wait. What are we talking about? Is there some cards we are now mandated to pass out ??

Unregistered
    Wait. Wait. What are we talking about? Is there some cards we are now mandated to pass out ??
    Yup, if you want to pass any out go pick them out of the dumpster behind the D7 office.

Unregistered
    Yes,and they contain a green BSO condom

Unregistered
    Yup, if you want to pass any out go pick them out of the dumpster behind the D7 office.
    I remember back in the day somebody had taken credit for passing out 2000 watch cards on their daily log. The district was only issued 1000 for the whole district. That was some funny sh!t. Deputies have always despised sheriffs using them to play politics. All it ever does is cause resentment. Especially when you have a sheriff violating deputies rights.

Unregistered
    Good advise Benny. Keep up the great work.

Unregistered
    My district offered O.T. to pass out the cards to all local businesses. Why wouldn't I?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast