Perjured Affidavits

Unregistered

Perjured Affidavits

Really AM?

You thought I wouldn't catch onto the patently false statements made in the two affidavits (summary judgement and interrogatories) and?

By trying to back out of responsibility on one side he to jumped into it on another.

Unregistered
    Yet others claims are delusional, fantasy, and pathetic rhetoric

No one is listening. Just laughing 😂

Unregistered
    Funny you say that.

So to prove my point, below is Murguido's recently filed interrogatories. Pay attention to responses 2, 3 and 7.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ogatories.html

And here is the affidavit Murguido filed with his motion for summary judgment. Pay attention to paragraph 15.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Affidavit.html

Now while Murguido in the interrogatories (response 2, 3 and 7) claims he did not state to MDPD that I had posted the pictures, that claim is easily dissected.

We cannot know for sure what Murguido told MDPD Det. Alvarez, but we know that two days later Murguido swore under oath that I had posted his personal information and that I had posted his address. Both claims are patently false. So did Murguido lie in these affidavits about whether or not I did it, or did he lie in his stalking injunction affidavit?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...njunction.html

Here is the actual picture which was posted in the PINAC article.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...rom-PINAC.html

The problem is that, that is not Murguido's house, his house number is 20298, not 20307. But it is even better. Murguido claims he saw a picture of his house, as well as patrol car and personal vehicle.

Let's examine the differences between the two properties. The house colors are different, the mailbox is different in color style and location, the landscaping plants are different, and most tellingly the driveway/garage are on the wrong side of the house. Plus at the time Murguido was driving a white unmarked Crown Vic with "LEO" front vanity plate and license # 236008. That is not the patrol car, not is it Murguido's personal vehicle in the picture.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ual-House.html

Gonna be really hard for Murguido to argue that he did not act with actual malice, you know either he knew his statements were false or acted with a reckless disregard for the truth of falsity thereof.

Nothing better than busting a dirty crooked cop for perjury (lying) in a case he is being sued for defamation (lying).

You really cannot make this stuff up.

Now we get to see if the lying slug that is Eric Stettin is gonna withdraw these affidavits, or if he will violate his duty of candor towards the tribunal, Fla. Bar Rule 4-4.3.

Stay tuned more to come soon!

Unregistered
    Fake news. Fake news. Fake news

Some people just investigate skin deep
    Some people might get embarrassed and exposed for lack of quality investigation

Look deep and then deeper

Remember the company Vandalay industries

And who and what is connected

Only then will the curtains start to be pulled back

Unregistered
    So what. Nothing will come of it

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what. Nothing will come of it
    I'm fully sure the criminals in your department and in the SAO will NOT prosecute regardless of the evidence.

However, this civil case is going to a jury.

It doesn't look good when you get caught lying on affidavits in a case where you are being sued for lying. It kind of hurts the credibility, don't you think? I think we may have found the newest soon to be member of the MDSAO Brady List though.

I'm sure it will work out great for the liar.

The problem for you, is that the City has wasted over a $100,000 defending Murguido for off-duty actions taken as a private citizen in this case alone. You could have hired another officer. Hell with the over $700,000 the City has wasted to date to fight me and cover for Murguido you could have hired several officers, or gotten a decent raise/bonus.

Sadly, this could have ended years ago with a simple apology. I didn't make anyone break the law, they did that themselves.

You can thank your boy wonder with a radar gun, the Chief and Aquino for that.

Unregistered
    Oh and we got another perjured affidavit from Murguido.

You know what they say three times is a charm!

So let's add up how big of a liar the boy wonder you are all protecting really is:

1) We know he was fired or forced out of West Miami. Not sure and/or cannot confirm all he did wrong there, but I have had several HPD cops tell me what other West Miami cops have told them about how big of a douche he is/was. Not pretty;

2) He was forced to resign from Hialeah for making at least 6 false statement to supervisors, making a false statement to the State Attorney's Office, and falsifying three tickets in retaliation which were found to be 3rd degree felonies by IA. Murguido's supervisor broke the law in covering for Murguido in that one, and got threatened in writing if he ever did that again. Afterwards Murguido threw him under the bus;

3) He lied about drug use, during his employment process with HPD;

4) He lied about my actions to MDPD in his first and second criminal complaints he filed against me;

5) He lied about my actions in the three separate stalking injunctions he filed against me;

6) He lied about senior citizen Rosemary Brackett urinating and soiling herself, when he falsely arrested her for DUI;

and

7) And now he has falsified at least three affidavits in my defamation case against him.

That is at least 19 false statements and/or perjured affidavits. These are all proven with objective evidence, and not my word. The evidence also comes from several sources all consistent.

Is this really the guy you want covering your six? A man with no integrity. A man afraid of any criticism. A man who will abuse the elderly and severely disabled persons. A man who will throw anyone under the bus, even colleagues who committed felonies to cover for his own a$$. Just how he is trying to throw Aquino under the bus now for telling him to file false complaints and retaliate against me for exercising my 1st A rights. You should try picking better friends.

Yep keep defending your boy wonder, and licking his scrotum, it will do wonders for you and the profession.

Unregistered
    Well, well here we are again reading certain people’s comments about licking scrotums

There may be deep underlying issues here

A lot of the previous post is “OPINION BASED”. No facts. Just opinion, rhetoric and attacks with no evidence displayed

Unregistered
    No one listens to a chihuahua’s annoying bark

Same broken record BS

Almost begging for someone to listen and at least pretend they believe the rhetoric and hype

Really truly pathetic and sad. Funny though sometimes 😂