Why do we even have a PSC board?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why do we even have a PSC board?

This tyrant is just going to do what he wants anyways

Unregistered
    Exactly. Training says the deputy did ok. IA says the deputy did ok. PSC board says the deputy did ok. Sgt. Tony says "FIRE HIM!" and it's done. What a grandstanding piece of trash.

Unregistered
    “We need a change of culture at the Sheriff’s Office”
    Folks vote for temp tony and you will have a change of culture. Deputies will no longer be proactive, and within a short time crime will start rising. Look at it now. Good luck folks, I’m leaving this country shortly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks vote for temp tony and you will have a change of culture. Deputies will no longer be proactive, and within a short time crime will start rising. Look at it now. Good luck folks, I’m leaving this country shortly.
    have fun in Canada

Unregistered
    Exactly. Training says the deputy did ok. IA says the deputy did ok. PSC board says the deputy did ok. Sgt. Tony says "FIRE HIM!" and it's done. What a grandstanding piece of trash.
    Piece of trash is right. He’s nothing but a f@cking criminal put in place by that dumb fool Ron Desantis.

Unregistered
    WSVN says they will show the video at 4pm which displays the Sheriff dancing in uniform and grabbing his crotch. I can’t wait for the Governor to see this video

Unregistered
    have fun in Canada
    Heading south partner

Unregistered
    https://www.facebook.com/Citizensoverpolitics/ Third video posted. See for yourself what is coming

Unregistered
    Extreme racism on Tony's part. End of story

Unregistered
    He's looking for votes from the minority but eliminating white guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast