Susan Israel, and a recent conversation..

Unregisteredincedent

Susan Israel, and a recent conversation..

A recent conversation over heard at a Fort Lauderdale Pizza joint with Susan Israel.

Excuse me miss, yes, I'm calling you. You forgot my parmigian cheese. And I wanted a regular coke, not diet. Hey, wait a second, you look familia. Aren't you married to that guy, mmmmm, that's right, that sheriff guy who made a fool of himself after 17 people were killed at the school. Yes, it is you, Susan Israel. Wow, I haven't been in this place in 30 years, you were here way back then when I first moved to Florida. So, hows your husband doing? "Hold on sir, let me get him, he's in the back washing dishes."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredincedent View Post
    A recent conversation over heard at a Fort Lauderdale Pizza joint with Susan Israel.

Excuse me miss, yes, I'm calling you. You forgot my parmigian cheese. And I wanted a regular coke, not diet. Hey, wait a second, you look familia. Aren't you married to that guy, mmmmm, that's right, that sheriff guy who made a fool of himself after 17 people were killed at the school. Yes, it is you, Susan Israel. Wow, I haven't been in this place in 30 years, you were here way back then when I first moved to Florida. So, hows your husband doing? "Hold on sir, let me get him, he's in the back washing dishes."
    HAHAHAHA, give me two slices and a coke Biatch...NOW!

Unregistered
    never happened. you people are the worst. This man was your leader. Show some respect

Unregistered

Wasn't your wife working at the OLE jerk and squirt message parlor 1997??

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HAHAHAHA, give me two slices and a coke Biatch...NOW!
    It would have been better , funnier to wait a little longer to a answer your own POST . Lame . Say hi to Patti for me bro!
    11bravo20

Unregistered

IAN wow!!!!!!!!! Jerk, Tug and Spew!

It would have been better , funnier to wait a little longer to a answer your own POST . Lame . Say hi to Patti for me bro!
    11bravo20
    The old Jerk, tug and spew had hotter girls. Commercial and Dixie! I used go go every weekend but then I found out Oakland Park PD raided it and detained three babes . One little chubby ran out the back and her wig fell off when the dog got her! That Ian Dlrrito was young and humiliated when his wig fell off!!!! but he did rock those panty hose!!!!! The S!uuurpp gobble and gag was a Pompano hangout where holly Greene worked her magic spheew. Angry but cute!
    Does she still have her awesome strap on? No wonder why Sgt k swansonite was ALWAYS smi!ing!!!!

Unregistered
    The old Jerk, tug and spew had hotter girls. Commercial and Dixie! I used go go every weekend but then I found out Oakland Park PD raided it and detained three babes . One little chubby ran out the back and her wig fell off when the dog got her! That Ian Dlrrito was young and humiliated when his wig fell off!!!! but he did rock those panty hose!!!!! The S!uuurpp gobble and gag was a Pompano hangout where holly Greene worked her magic spheew. Angry but cute!
    Does she still have her awesome strap on? No wonder why Sgt k swansonite was ALWAYS smi!ing!!!!
    Oh please tell us some more of that steroid taking hunk of a man Dorito..lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredincedent View Post

More drugs more fake news but no one is paying attention anymore. Get a life...

Unregistered

Ian spells his last name, s n. I t . C. H

Oh please tell us some more of that steroid taking hunk of a man Dorito..lol
    Dough boy Doritos once tried a kung FU kick in the DFB motor room on BARRY the cool district maintenance man, but slipped and almost killed himself on the concrete floor! Then tried to blame Barry? He likes karaoke and says he sounds awesome just like Jerry Lewis on crack! Known to wear nipple rings and cry at weddings.