Time to leave the PBA.

Unregistered

Time to leave the PBA.

PBA has become a sh^t organization. I cannot in good conscience keep paying into a useless organization where the pos President doesn’t give a hoot about me or my fellow officers

Unregistered
    The PBA needs to be put on hold for our negotiations. Things could change with the changes that are coming to our city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA needs to be put on hold for our negotiations. Things could change with the changes that are coming to our city.
    Apparently we dropped PERC. Everything is on hold until we have a PERC election. Somebody told me people want FOP. Why FOP? Wouldn't the smarter bet be IUPA? If the majority of us want to go BSO why would we not go their union?

Unregistered
    IUPA is needed for a potential BSO merger. This pd is broken beyond repair and SQ has destroyed this place. MM is only gonna make it worse.

Unregistered
    Would everyone please stop posting about this. For once can we get the upper hand on the city.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would everyone please stop posting about this. For once can we get the upper hand on the city.
    Well then can you and your little friends keep us abreast of what is happening. I had no idea this was going to happen and though I love drama, I feel left out. So send a mass text and let us know what is going on or buck off.

Unregistered
    True dat. We agree with the move but you guys and yo biatch click are horrible communicators.

Unregistered
    Buck FOP. Do your due diligence before you screw over your membership. Many, many documented flaws with FOP.